RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Just a wild guess"she said chuckling "come on then, so want to go to the human city first I guess?"

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia followed happily, taking Xertra's hand while her other arm curved 'round Trance's waist. She shot her a friendly, though mischievous glance. She'd have to pay her back somehow for invading her dreams.[DOUBLEPOST=1412036766][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Iota finished her food soon as well, clearing her plate of sausage and eggs. She got up, rinsed her plate and placed it in the dishwasher beside the sink. It all felt so... different... compared to living in the castle. There they only had to return the dishes, then the servants did the rest. It was a cushiony... lazy place at times. Sometimes she felt the menial tasks helped keep her from going insane.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sure thing, posing as a human isn't tough, sounds like fun.", Ember replied, getting a hat from the small pack she carried and putting it on to hide her ears.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly got up, stretching for a moment as she replied "That was great, thank you." in a happy tone.
    "What do you feel like doing now?" she curiously asked

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Eeeeeeh...crap...well...how about the original job you proposed me to be? Eh? Security and such...er...whatever it was you said..." Tar replied, itching the base of one of his horns.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon grinned behind his mask.
    "Excellent choice, you're simply patrol the tavern regularly, and only head to the lower market when requested."
    "Use of force is acceptable to those who are unruly."
    "If you need anything, simply ask me...But knock on the door first."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Alright" She check over herself to make she had everything she needed. After she was satisfied, she lightly tugged on Ember's arm taking her through the town and out to the forest "Seems like there will be a lot around this place to help me progress"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Trance stuck her tongue out at Alysia, knowing what she was thinking. Xertra looked over and nudged Alysia "oh give it up you two" she said laughing a bit.

9. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas went to the park that evening, glad it didn't look like it was going to rain. The scenery was certainly a welcome change from the loud (and apparently dangerous) club he'd gone to the night before. He sat down on a bench by the trail and watched a pair of birds on the lake.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was by herself, in the general area of where Tomas was. Die to her quiet nature, she kept more or less to herself. She peaked over to see who was near her, just a few feet away from him. She stared into the water.

11. Stu and Improved

Tomas looked over at the same time and nodded to her. "It's a nice evening, eh? Not like up north. It's usually good and dark by this time of night... and probably raining, too." He chuckled. "My name's Tomas."

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku turned around once she heard Tomas speak "o-oh, I'm Miku... sorry, I'm uh... not really from around here"

13. Mailboxhead

Alysia responded by sticking her tongue and Xertra the way Trance did.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Eh...yea sure...when do I start?" Tar asked. His knew boss kinda creeped him out, but free alcohol told him this was good.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember followed Drosera's lead out the forest, replying "Seems like a nice place, I could get used to staying there."
    Grinning a bit, she added "And the queen there's supposed to be a succubus, right?~ Sounds like my kind of town~", stepping closer to Drosera as they went.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra shook her head and lightly shoved Alysia "I don't need you doin it too"
    "I'm pretty sure the queen is a succubus yeah" she shrugged "though, I haven't actually met her."

17. Stu and Improved

"Yeah, neither am I. Good to meet you, Miku..." Tomas turned back to look at the lake. "...Never heard a name like that before. You must really not be from around here. Where're you from?"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Probably would be fun to meet her~" Ember grinned.
    "Anyways, where are we off to first? Anything in particular to look for?"

19. Mailboxhead

"Mnyeeh~" Alysia responded comically. She shifted around to the other side of Trance as they walked, putting Trance between her and the succubus, hugging close to the cat's side and shooting Xertra a traitorous, mischievous look.

20. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"You could start right now if you would like, but if not, I'd prefer it if you'd come back tomorrow."