RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku stood up, slowly nodding "sounds good, lead the way"

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Will do." Tomas walked out of the park, Miku in tow. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at Foo Dinks Diner. There wasn't actually a Foo Dinks working there, but that's what it said on the partially burned-out neon sign.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku stared at the sigh for a moment, trying to understand it "Foo... Dinks?"

4. Stu and Improved

Tomas laughed. "It used to say Food and Drinks, apparently. Come on, it's warmer in there than out here."

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember looked around, soon asking "Here's a question, how do you plan to afford whatever you plan on getting for an orb?"

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku groaned "well that doesn't help me at all" she said quietly to herself under her breath, following him in.
    "I'll uh... figure something out." She seemed very unsure. She clearly never planned it through entirely.

7. Stu and Improved

Tomas looked back, pushing the door open. "Pardon?" He walked in, holding the door open for her and waiting, still looking at her quizzically.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember let out a giggle, saying "I do have a bit of money I'd saved from before I set out, it'd be enough for you to get something."
    Getting a mischievous grin, she then said "I cooouuullld hand it over, but you'd owe me~"

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled,"Right...so ill get to work...I guess....ehhuhh...thanks, boss" He said, nodding to Crazyon and walking back down the stairs to the bar.

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Well fiiine. I don't need you anyway~" She teased again, nuzzling the side of Trance's head.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh n-nothing" She said a bit nervously stepping in. It was a bit warmer in here, it made her a bit uncomfortable but she tried to hide it "so uhm... where do we sit?"
    Drosera sighed, looking down at the ground and holding her hand out "fine fine."
    Xertra finally reached her room opening the door "well enjoy the floor then~" Xertra teased as she sat down on her bed. There was a small blanket on the floor, which is where it seems Trance was going to sleep.

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember too a moment to get to her pack, digging through it.
    Soon, she took out a small pouch, then handed it over to Drosera saying "There you go, should be enough in there for some stuff to work with. But don't think I'm going to forget you owe me any time soon~"

13. Stu and Improved

"Anywhere." Tomas took a seat in the corner of the room, waving over one of the waitresses. "Hey, Foo! Over here!" He turned to Miku. "Grab a menu. Word of advice, if it says the word 'Mystery' or 'Surprise', it's probably not fit for human consumption."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera jiggled the ouch in her hand "yeah yeah, i got it" She stuck in her pocket and started walking again "so what now..."
    Miku giggled a little as she skipped over, sitting down with him saying quietly "guess it's a good thing I'm not human huh?"

15. Stu and Improved

Tomas lowered his tone as well. "Uh... yeah. Hey, don't go growing any extra limbs or anything, you get me? Might be some awkward questions." The waitress arrived, looking supremely bored. "What're you getting?"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well, anything in particular you have in mind to try making an orb of?" she asked with a shrug.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh uh... I-I'll just get a salad" Miku said awkwardly.[DOUBLEPOST=1412220445][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Just well... as much as I can really. Maybe a gun would be cool"

18. Stu and Improved

The waitress snorted. "Gutsy move, lady. What about you, Tom?" Tomas threw down the menu. "I'll get a burger." The waitress nodded and walked off.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Maybe a store around here has one?"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa walked down the path towards the town, letting out a sigh and shaking her head. "That trip could've gone better." she chuckled, walking through the town gates and heading to the castle.