RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"A little ways, down through the forest." She tried to be a little vague, not really trusting the humans all to much, mainly due to her weak nature.
    "Not sure, just anything we can find that would work for my orbs honestly" Drosera took them into the city. She was taking her time looking around.
    Trance caught on fairly quick, cuddling into Alysia"s side. Xertra raised an eyebrow and grinned a little "fine, you don't get to sleep with me tonight then~" Xertra teased.

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Oh, really. I didn't know there were houses there. Interesting." Tomas sighed. "I don't know much at all about town, actually. Don't even have a job, I've only been here about three weeks."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku nervously moved and sat down next to him "so... what have you been doing to live?"

4. Stu and Improved

"Living off my savings. Problem is, I don't actually have a lot in the way of money. In fact, if I don't get moving with careers, I'm going to be living on the street." Tomas paused. "...It's not going to be easy. Nobody likes veterans."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Why though? That doesn't make you any different then anyone else?" She said, her turning slightly in confusion.

6. Stu and Improved

"It's a mindset. People view veterans as killers. All this talk on the news about PTSD, former soldiers who just snap and go on a killing spree... it's paranoia as much as everything else. Plus, some people just don't like soldiers because they think we're responsible for war."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"That's... really stupid" She looked down, and down at the ground "humans are really judgmental..."

8. Stu and Improved

Tomas glanced over and raised an eyebrow. "...Yeah. I guess we are." He looked back out at the water. "Nothing to be done about it, though. Put up or shut up, right?"

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku realized what she said immediately after "y-yeah I guess..." she started getting really nervous again.

10. Stu and Improved

Tomas chuckled. "Hey, don't sound so freaked out. I'm not going to stab you or anything. Sheesh."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She sat totally still for a moment in silence, but after her spoke responding "you... you won't?"

12. Stu and Improved

Tomas looked over, a little confused. "...No, I wouldn't. Why would I? You seem nice enough."

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She still stared down at the ground, a little nervous still "humans they... tend to not like us much..."

14. Stu and Improved

"Yeah, well, I'm human, and they don't like me either. I've learned to be a little more accepting than that."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well that's a nice change" She sighed, happy that her little mistake wasn't going to end her "you know, I do have a bit of money, we could go eat if you like"

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tareek clasped and rubbed his hands together,"Neat...uh...I guess ill start now...not much else to do uh...can I keep the armor or...do you have some kinda uniform?"

17. Stu and Improved

"...You don't have to do that." Tomas smiled. "Although I appreciate the offer. Sure, why not." He stood up. "...Thank you. Really."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"well... I'm just glad I'm not going to die from my mistake, you know?" She gave him a little smile back "but... I don't know anywhere around here."

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Oh it's fine, I'll make sure to let the others know you work here now."

20. Stu and Improved

Tomas nodded. "Yeah. I kind of do." He looked around the park and scratched his head. "...Uh, there's a diner sort of deal going on a few blocks down, if you wanna go there. Food's crap, but it's cheap crap."