RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Uh... I'm not the guy you want. Sorry." He leaned against the wall and shrugged, tapping his heel. "I'm unarmed, and a squishy mortal. I don't know magic from a hole in the ground." Tomas looked down for a moment, then sighed heavily. "Fuck it. Fine. Maybe there's something I can use there. Where is he?"

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'He's in the bunker over there, as far as i can determine. Also, you aren't the only squishy one, see?' Lumin holds up his arm and pokes it. 'Anyways, if you just want to wait by the entrance, that would be great. I'm gonna go look for more people to help.' Lumin runs in the direction that the other group is, and holds out hish[DOUBLEPOST=1420249409][/DOUBLEPOST]his hand. a pillar of ice begins rising rapidly, with him on top. The pillar deposits him on the roof, then promptly melts. 'Hey guys, I can use some help here. My friend is Omin is in that bunker, and is probably the one screaming right now.'

3. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas sat down at the door, trying to ignore the sounds coming from within. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, but he was already invested, so he couldn't really back out.

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Don't have to be, it is my own success. My own to celebrate." He says, looking back to face the direction the terrible noise came from.

5. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie sighed saying " We're going to have to investigate that noise, aren't we? "

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Well... we don't have to.. unless injuries in this world carry over into the waking world?" He says, looking towards Angie rather hopefully.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((Critsa forgot to quote your guys' posts. Since he was talking to you guys))

8. Shinxy-Chan

Angie turned around to face the new person, sighing. " There's too many people here it's giving me a headache, and I rather not get caught up in someone else's bullshit, have Kalissa and Rex help you. " Angie said this while jumping to a nearby roof, watching them from a distance.

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shifts the scales above his eyes. "What did he do this time? If it is stupid I'm not helping him. I do enough favor for him as it is, always upgrading his people's technology and planning in case the dictator of his people invades. It's boring, it really is. He says, sighing.

10. critsarecool

'To answer your question, Rex, no. Injuries do not carry over. The only way so far we've ascertained to leave this place is to die, and you wake up. The only thing that lasts is a few aches, such as if you crush your head, you get a headache when you wake. Rex, you know Omin. You want to help him get over his past?'

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex looks at him. "Can I kill him afterwards and force him to leave? I am simply fascinated by the way his people take injuries." Rex says, almost giddily.

Ominethious likes this.
  12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa blinked a few times, then shook her head and said "Cramped in a bunker, probably dangerous, nowhere to hide? Yeah, no. I'm a scout, a thief, but not a fighter."

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"And besides, if he dies, he get set free. No harm done, eh? We all have to die to get out of here, why save him so he can just die?" Rex says, searching through his pockets again.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon smiled silently as he observed those nearest to him.
    From what they were saying, it would seem as if no one was willing to enter the bunker besides Lumin...
    He decided upon waiting in his bush near the entrance,diminishing his presence, and only letting his eyes betray his location.
    Maybe he'd leave once someone got near to him.

15. critsarecool

imagine being him, and being tormented by your past evry night for the rest of your near immortal life, just because people didn't want to boher with it?'[DOUBLEPOST=1420264622][/DOUBLEPOST]We aren't saving him from death, we are saving him from deteriorating into the throes of madness. Now, would you want that? He is already bad enough, if anything, this will help him over his PTSD.'

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex sighs. "Alright, I'll come. I will need a weapon of some sort. Kalissa, do you have something to spare?"

Rex turns to look towards Angie. He cups his hands around his mouth and shouts. "You got a weapon to spare, Angie?"

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie yelled from the other building " Nope! Sorry! "

18. critsarecool

'Uh, I can probably make you one. What do you prefer?'

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"A pistol would be lovely." Rex says turning back to face Lumin. "Most firearms really."