RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Well isn't that what couples do? Make each other blush?" She said with a chuckle.
    Iota took a seat, digging eagerly. She hadn't realized how hungry she was, but their night was kinda cut short before they could get dinner. She speared a sausage link with her fork and chomped a huge bite from it.

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon clicked his tongue.
    "I'll have my chef's show you how to prepare soul infused food."
    "For now, why don't you explore?"

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Well im glad it was worth pissing off whoever that was. I think they are also a resident. So be careful Drosera." Tar said rubbing his head and watching the door.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I've done this sort of thing before, don't worry" The orb started blinking and she took out the orb and staring at it "I think it's good to go"

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Don't blow us up ok?" Tar said back at her.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... I guess some couples" She looked around finishing the jar full of souls, pulling out out one and munching on it "You know, I wounder what your soul would taste like~"[DOUBLEPOST=1411523311][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Can't make any promises, I did get an orb stuck in Ember already" She giggled sticking it into her safe.

Ominethious likes this.
  7. Mailboxhead

Alysia went wide-eyes, taking a slight step back. "Wh-what!?"

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar starred at her a bit nervously,"Well im glad this armor will come in handy for something..."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra giggled "well I mean, I bet your soul would taste pretty good, never had a slime one before"
    Drosera sighed laying back in her chair "okay so now I need an angel feather."

10. Mailboxhead

"W-well, y-yeah I guess, but..." She looked half scared, backed against the wall.

Ominethious likes this.
  11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra leaned in, pressing her weight against Alysia kissing her deeply "oh come on, you know I wouldn't hurt you~"

12. Mailboxhead

Alysia leaned back as Xertra came over, but soon relaxed, embraced and kissed her back. "Y-yeah... I know. Just... please don't be like that. It frightens me."

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra giggled pulling off, going to eat some more "alright alright~"

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember let out another chuckle at Drosera's first comment.
    "Wait, an angel feather? You're gonna try to make an Angel orb?", surprised as she looked to Drosera now, then adding "I don't know what they think of Elves, but I know Angels aren't exactly the most friendly to Demons."

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Drosera, please don't do anything that will cause me to have to die for the castle. Dragons live very long lives, id rather my near immortal-life continue thank you." Tar said, looking at her with a bit of concern. "Anyway, are you girls ok now? Both of you have what you've been needin?"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly did the same, finishing fairly soon.

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had finally made it to his underground Foundry, and rushed to his storage area for anything to repair himself. Finding several jars of Magmic Blood, and canisters of Ash he began to reform into a less mutilated form of himself, however having a large open gash in the side of his cheek revealing his mouth.

"I need a way to get into her room..." Omin said as he pondered, and looked around as if he'd get a Eureka moment. Eventually after sifting around his things he stumbled on a Communicator with a taped label of, 'Emergency Channel, Alias'.

Picking it up he pressed the active button, and spoke,
    "Alias, you happen to be there? hello?"

==============================

Alias had been cautiously working, and formulating new Machines, and Armors in a sudden burst of ambition. In his concentration he heard a fairly loud beeping from his desk. Currious, he picked up the device making the noise, pressing a similar button as Omin's he said,
    "Omin? jurt mon isen mar."

There was a moment of silence before Ominethious replied, "Good, you decided to pickup?"

Alias sighed, and flipping the auto-Translator on his helmet space to English he replied, "You see, I am in a deep phase of concentration, but... Assuming this device has a label that says its Important, i am to think this conversation is?"

Omin face-palmed, and said in slight annoyance, "Not life threatening, but slightly urgent. Some Blenit Stole some materials from my body, and i think she is trying to replicate it, somehow.."

Alias chuckled at this, and suggested, "In that case i have developed a type of armor I want you to test for me. I've already sent it to our Courier, the Idiot one, to deliver it. Expect it to arrive within a few days." Then muttered in the speaker, "As long as that fool makes it there without complications..."

Omin nodded, and without a goodbye released the active button, and set the device down. Chuckling to himself he muttered, "She isn't going to have such a Silent Night."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Nope, I still need more" She took the Valemhein orb out and looked at it "there was this one guy. He said he'd help me get some things"

19. Mailboxhead

She calmed down slightly, nuzzling Xertra again.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh yeah, my new pet will be coming here soon, wanna go meet her?" Xertra said grinning put the jar back.