RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon sighed.
    "Why don't I take you?"
    "I could use the help running it."

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Eeeeehh...look Im not sure...well...is it...mmm...would the Queen be...eh..." Tar scratched his head again and sighed,"...do I get free drink?"

Ominethious likes this.
  3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Alright good, let's get going then" Drosera took a step outside as a thought came across her "you know, I bet I could make a bunch of orbs off of human stuff, I haven't really tried it yet but like a gun or something, maybe even a small bike"
    Trance rubbed the side of her head to the side of Alysia. She acted a lot like a normal cat. Xertra took Alysia's hand, taking her along the halls "so, how would you feel about Trance getting her own little bed in our room?"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember walked up beside Drosera, replying "Orbs based off those? Could be fun to see."
    Getting a slight grin, she scooted a bit closer, saying "You knooow, I will be needing to stay somewhere~ What about your place?~"

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia giggled slightly while Trance acted adorable. "I think I'd love that~" She replied.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon chuckled.
    "As much as you want."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar scratched his chin now, humming a bit in contemplation,"Mmmm...well then, ye have convinced me. Ill be your security...uh...do I get to kill people?"

Ominethious likes this.
  8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon tilted his head in thought.
    "Only if they began attacking you, but try to subdue them if possible."
    "The one's who cause large amounts of destruction to my establishment...Will have to deal with me."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stepped back from Crazyon a little,"Alright...sounds...good I guess. Lead the way?"

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Excellent."
    With that said at a cheerful note, Crazyon led him towards The Lazy Demon.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar followed, though he didn't know what he was really getting himself into. The job sounded easy enough, and the perks of it seemed pretty good, so why not?

He wondered if the Queen would be against it, then sighed when he thought she usually didn't care about much of the stuff he did, so it'd be fine. A strange new job at a place he's never heard of (Or maybe he forgot). Least the booze is free, He thought.

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon led him through various streets until they were standing in front of the rather large building known as The Lazy Demon.
    "Shall we go in?"

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"I suppose..." Tar said looking the building over. It didnt...seem bad. It was a bar, or club, or whatever Crazyon wanted it to be. Though it did offset Tar, ever so slightly.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon walked inside, and had Tar follow him up to the second floor of the tavern.
    He then sat down at a strange desk behind a sealed door.
    "Now, would you rather be a 'bouncer' or perhaps another task would suit you...?"

15. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin wiped the sweat from his brow as he exited the kitchen area. It was difficult learning all of the soul business, and all of these strange foods and spices he had never heard of. However, he was proud in what he had done, and impressed the chefs who were already there, who thought that he was just some kid who thought he was a chef because he could heat up some noodles. He made his way through the market to the second floor, and saw the tail end of a dragon walking through the door to the bosses office. 'Hmm, I wonder what that is all about,' he remarked to himself. He walked past the door, and made his way to his room. Flopping down on his bed, he thought over all the things he had done to get there.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Theres more then one job suitable for someone like me? Really now?" Asked Tar, standing with his hands on his hips,"By all means, tell me what else I could do Mr.Sir."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera sighed patting the neko on the head "yes yes, I guess you can. Just no getting too touchy feely with me in bed" Drosera grinned a little jokingly.
    Xertra scratched behind her ear a little more grinning "come on then back to our room for a bit then" She took Alysia hand, taking her back to their room.

18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon clicked his tongue in thought.
    "Well, let's see...There's always a bartender, guard, guard captain, waiter..."
    "You could choose anyone of those, and I'd happily allow you to stay one."

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember let out a little purr and blushed for just a moment, before letting out a slight chuckle as she said "Hm? Now what makes you think I'd do that?~" in a mischievous tone.

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam had dashed out from behind the throne and hid behind a curtain as trance first came into the throne room.
    He halfheartedly listened to their conversation, and started falling asleep.
    harnackam slid onto the floor, landing on his side with an audible thump as Xertra, Trance, and Alysia were walking out.

Ominethious likes this.