RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Can't just let something this fun go to waste, can I?~" Ember giggled, making a small puff of flame from her hand that dissipated into the air.
    "See you later then, and thanks for the help earlier Tar~"

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon had decided upon retrieving some tools from the castle, and had made his way to the courtyard.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tareek had lay on the grass in the courtyard in some shade of the castle. He was sprawled out, fully armored, sleeping. Snoring softly.

He had been waiting for something, but seemed to have forgotten and instead decided to nap outside.

4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Upon spotting the dragon, Crazyon became intrigued.
    He'd only had the pleasure to examine one or two dragons, but this was as they were trying to purge him from their lands...
    He had forgotten it's name, and was pondering on how to initiate a conversation.

He decided on something simple.

He poked the dragon.

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera took a moment to check her pouch and make sure it was working "right, though first thing" She took the cloak out from it's hiding spot "mind burning this for me?"

6. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia giggled slightly, walking over to the two. "Oh, I suppose~" She teased, walking close circle around Trance.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stirred slightly, rolling onto his side,"No...a few...more years..." He said with a grunt and a snort.

Ominethious likes this.
  8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra petted her ears and trance started purring "she's just a mischievous little cat~"

Ominethious and Britefire like this.
  9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember took the cloak, saying "Not at all, though I'll take a guess and say you don't want it burnt in here?"

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Doesn't matter, as long as your careful. I really don't need that valemhein finding me." She sighed taking a quick look outside seeing no one around.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Cracking a grin, Ember said "Sure thing~" as she conjured a small orb of fire, quickly maneuvering it to light a few spots on the cape.
    As the robe charred and burned away, she tossed it up, sending another puff of flame to finish the job and dissipating what was left, ashes dropping to the ground.

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon tilted his head, he was wondering what he could do to wake the dragon up.
    He pondered where he knew the dragon from.
    Some vague memories surged in his mind, those which involved him turning a slime into something else.
    Sighing, Crazyon flicked the dragons nose.

Ominethious likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia chuckled came up beside her, petting her head as well. "Yeah, I suppose~"

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar snorted loudly and awoke, his eyes blinking slowly as he sat up. He yawned and smacked his lips, looing at Crazyon and jumping a little bit, startled. "Woah! Hey...what...were you watching me sleep?" He asked, starring at Crazyon.

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon chuckled.
    "I was actually trying to wake you up."
    "I was wandering if you would like anything, or perhaps a job?"
    "I'm rather bored today...."

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"A job...? Me?" Tar looked around tiredly, yawning again and saying,"Well...Im not sure. What are you going to give me? Im...you know, in service to the Queen. So uh...im a rather busy...Dragon..." He said with a slight smile to his face.

The fellow before Tar was weird...very weird seeming, but Tar didnt usually judge by appearance. Though his scent and simple presence off put him a little.

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon chuckled yet again.
    "I'm simply asking you if you'd like a job, you know the large tavern nearby...?"
    "I'm sure they would love to have a new member, perhaps a bartender or bouncer...?"

Crazyon sighed.
    "I'm not very good at small talk."

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Doesnt seem like it..." Tar said. He grunted a bit as he stood up, wiping the grass off the back of his armor,"Security?"

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Indeed."
    "Have you been to The Lazy Demon...?"

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar scratched his head,"Possibley...ive met a guy called 'The Lazy Demon'...or is that me? I...I can't remember..."