RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Ahhh...her name happen to be Drocera?" He asked,"If thats her...she went off underground I think...maybe...I...Ive kinda forgotten already haha."He replied, rubbing his head nervously.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh? You know her?" Ember replied, a slight expression of surprise on her as she spoke.
    "Well, underground you say? I didn't even realize there was an underground part of town here." she then added, letting out a slight chuckle.
    "Think you could show me how to get there?"

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia snuggled against her, kissing her back, arms still wrapped loosely around her. "I've been well. Changes to the spring are almost done now."

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Eeeeh...im not too sure how to get there myself...or maybe I forgot..." He said, humming to himself a bit.

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember rolled her eyes, then grinned and let out a slight chuckle as she replied "That too? What do you remember, anything?", before teasingly adding "Surprised you remembered to get your armor on before heading out at this rate."

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As the ice contacted him Omin's magma retracted, and instantly he was burning on the inside of the ice as it both melted into water, and evaporated to gas.

"Get me out of t-this shit before you kill me!!"
    He yelled as it burned his skin, purifying it. Meanwhile a loud sizzling sound could be heard.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Oops, didn't think it would have that effect on him.' Lumin said, as he uncast the spell. The water instantly melted, making a slowly evaporating puddle around Omin's feet. He meekly raised his hand, 'Uhh, sorry about that, I , uh..... really didn't think that would happen. You alright?'

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked down at his armor, then back at Ember,"Hey hey dont tease me about this. If you knew how many times ive been slammed in the head it'd make sense you know!" He grumbled a bit, looking around, trying to think. "Underground..." He said aloud,"Mmmm..."

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember yawned, glancing around some now as she replied "Fine, fine. guess you aren't the big, tough guard you look like if a few hits to the head did that to ya." and let out a slight giggle.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled a bit, grumbling to himself,"Yea yea...ah! Wait no I remember now! There is...something underground but I don't know much about it. I know...where it is I think..." He said, starring at her.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"You do?" she asked, turning her head some, before she added "Mind showing me where?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Sure sure...follow me." He said, looking her over one more time before turning to lead the way.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Now smiling a bit, Ember followed behind, adjusting her pack again as she followed.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He led her around. Tar asked a few shady looking people to help him remember, being the Dragon of the castle, the told him.

Soon he found himself, with his newfound cat-partner, at the entrance to the underground Black-Market. "Eh...I think this is is..." He said unsure.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

As they stood at the entrance, Ember grinned a bit, saying "This the place?", before walking ahead, saying "Let's go check this place out."

16. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon sighed.
    "You could avoid causing trouble in the market place..."
    "Along with that, you could simply pay a fine, or work it off."

Crazyon chuckled.
    "Careful, It'd be a shame if you were to die without paying."

17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Mmm, I could probably reinforce the building and rebuild some of the stuff with my magic, other than that, my only possessions are some food and a bit of cash.' He shrugged. 'I don't know, it's really all up to what you need fixed.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I see that, looks good" She moved her arm around in the water a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1411419269][/DOUBLEPOST]Drosera ventured around for awhile, quite a few useful things around. She ended up purchasing a part of swords, they laid on her hips, not to be used but to be put into an orb later. She was more then a few minutes down there when he found the spot where the small fight had happened. She knelt down seeing the Valmenhein blood. She took a vial out of her robe and scooped it into her bottle "alright so what about some skin..."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had been severely decayed in many area's revealing his inner Metalic bones, and holes going through him. Not to mention a foul odor, and black liquid flowing out of him.

His face was covered in holes, and concave in his structure, and as far as mouth area, only a few muscle-like objects, bones, and metal teeth remained. He had tried speaking only to make awkward noise. As he did this he'd fallen to his knee's.

20. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"I've been fixing this place up all week. It's connected to the apartment room upstairs too. Take a look around if you like."
    Alysia smiled and nestled in more. The steps and rock of the spring looked strangely smooth despite having been "carved" that very week, with rounded, irregular edges and corners that looked as natural as river stone. "My sisters shaped the walls and columns by eroding them with our bodies. Marble is soft and easy to mold, and limestone reacts easily with our gel." Some of the slimes there had a noticeable color difference. Those working on the architecture had a milky white appearance, with fine particles dissolved in their bodies. Alysia herself seemed a little lighter too, though not as much.