RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra looked over her body, realizing it too "hmm, gonna have to clean that out sometime, need you nice and clean." she grinned.

Drosera spent a bit of time following the blood and quickly found the small group. She tried to keep her distance, though sneaking in close enough to gets of what was part of Omin's body, stored in small jars. Though her appearance was hidden in her robe.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Oh, um, yeah, really didn't expect that to happen.' He turned to Crayzon. 'Is there anything you can do to help him? You talked about growing a body earlier.' He then saw the strange figure with a sword at their hip picking up pieces of Omin and putting them in vials and jars. 'Um, what exactly do you think you are doing there?'

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin slowly turned to see who he was talking to, and noticing jars of his material he tried tugging the Materials inside towards him.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera pulled away from Omin, having already gathered what she wanted. She never said any words and was careful to keep herself hidden. She stood up turning away, not wanting to gather any more attention then she already had.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin began to slowly stand, trying to increase his pull on the jars. "C'mon lady, i need that..."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera pulled it away quickly tugged them away, storing them on her hip. She was still careful not to say anything. Though muttering quietly "you'll heal"

Ominethious likes this.
  7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin attemped to limp over to her, now getting just about everyones attention as to those who watched him.

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"I think I'll simply have you work in my Tavern...."
    "I do believe you've damaged Omin quite severely..."
    "But don't worry...I have a solution."

Crazyon chuckled as he watched the two of them.
    Then, without saying anything, Crazyon walked up to Omin and pulled out a syringe filled with what appeared to be souls.
    He then plunged it into what remained of Omins chest.
    "Enjoy!"

9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia giggled. "I can take care of that." Her liquid body started to ripple gently, the milkiness condensing slowly inside of her into a small orb. It traveled down her arm and into her wrist, popping out into her palm. She placed the smooth marble into Xertra's hand.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera hadn't noticed until now the forgotten one that had been with them. She was having mixed feelings on if it was worth it to try and get the forgotten ones form, but decided it was worth a try. She kept herself hidden still not showing her face, but walked up to him and asked quietly "mind telling me how I can go about getting an eye like one of yours? Maybe a bit of blood?" It would come off as weird to hear from just about anyone.
    Xertra caught the orb and laughed a little "god, you never cease to entertain me."

11. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon chuckled.
    "That is a question for another time, perhaps after this situation you could chat with me in the tavern..."
    "Now, I wonder hoe Omin's handling the infusion..."

12. Mailboxhead

She giggled again, sinking against Xertra's form slightly. Her body still rippled gently, massaging her skin.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"It looks nice." Lilly happily commented, stretching for a moment before starting to wander a bit and look around.
    "If you're still fixing it up, maybe I could help!"

14. Mailboxhead

"Sure!" Iota replied, leaning against the wall. "I just... don't know what else to really add. I'm here so rarely that I don't know if it's worth it."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'll meet you there some time then" She turned, keeping her distance from the other two. She started walking off from the others, making her way back to her house.
    Xertra let out a quite moan "see, this is why I sleep with you, your so great to sleep with."

16. Mailboxhead

"Yeah, until you try to lie on top of me and I have to shuffle my core around so you don't crush it... or it digs into your back," She responded with a chuckle.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well you could just take it out you know until the morning" She giggled

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly thought for a moment, before replying "Hm... Maybe hang some pictures or similar?" with a shrug, adding "It already seems pretty comfy down here" with a slight giggle.

Mailboxhead likes this.
  19. Mailboxhead

"B-But..." Alysia looked down wistfully at the silver-gemstone core floating in her chest.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar nodded,"Yea..." he said as he lead the way in. He really didnt remember this place, if he had known about it at all that is.