RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked down at him, sighing, "This better be quick .." Omin then walked over to Lumin.

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Chuckling as Omin tried to pass him, Crazyon flicked his hand so that a wall appeared behind him.
    "Tsk, ignoring someone is rude, is it not?"

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin walked nto the wall, slighly scrunching his nose. "Tsk, people dont normally spawn WALLS infront of their prisoners." Omin then proceeded to bash at the wall.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon chuckled.
    He then went over to Omin and placed his hand on his shoulder.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin stopped as crazyon touched him. He replied "What.."

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Clenching down, Crazyon made the motion to fling Omin into the ground behind the two of them.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As Omin hit the ground he suddenly jumped up in a flash of anger now covered in fire.

" You... Son of a bitch! " Omin then started to coat his hand in the magma that flowed within him forming a gauntlet. He had started to wail at Crazyon with the literal fire gauntlet.

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As Omin began to attack Crazyon, everytime he was about to place a hit, Crazyon's body seemed to dissapear as soon as the fire could get near it.
    Crazyon slammed his foot into the ground, causing small tendrils to erupts from the ground around them.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had been caught in a tendril mass, but soon flooded his body in magma melting his armor completely. "Im going to kill you!!!"

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Not really prepared to guard for it, she took it, being knocked back she sighed "okay okay, you win. High elves really weren't made for this you know."

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar relaxed, smileing,"Yea Im sure...but I was interested to see if you could fight like that...apparently not very well. But im sure you'd beat me anyway." He said walking up to her.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yeah, try me on my own playing field and see what happens" She grinned holding up the fire orb again.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head,"No need. I know i'd lose to you if it came to magic. Even I can only take so much of it before I fall...and most of the people who use it I have to fight, are very powerful. I know you could beat me." He said winking.

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera slapped his arm "sure sure" She slipped the orb bakc in her bag and took out the two form forms she was using, changing back to her normal self "so what's your plan now?I think I'm gonna go work on some of the my stuff back at the house"

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Ahhh...well I guess ill head back to get my armor, think ive overstayed my welcome with you today haha." He said starting to walk back the way they came,"Hopefully the Queen will be back again...wonder if she'd like to hangout..." he said, seeming a bit lost for a moment.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera started walking with him back to the her house "oh yeah, I beat you hang out with the queen all the time huh?"

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He sighed,"Well not much really. She's uh...well...different haha. Nothing less you'd expect from a succubus but, ive known her a long time. Be nice to be with her once in a while..."

18. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Both of you, stop already! You are acting like children!' Lumin quickly cast an ice spell on Omin that would regenerate itself, effectively blocking him in ice until he cooled down. 'Hopefully that'll hold him enough to level his head. In the meantime.....' He turned around and stuck his hand out to Crayzon. 'I don't believe we've met, my name is Lumin Silas. I'm sorry for all the ruckus that has been caused around here, it is partly my fault. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?'

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She raised an eyebrow "so, I'm guessing you hang out with her partially because she's a succubus?" She joked.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Eeeeh I used to. But I think im one of the guys shes not interested in. Kinda hard to tell, but...my shot with her probably isn't something hehe." He said as they arrived again at Drocera's house. He entered first and starting putting on his armor. "Ill get this stuff on and get out of here. Fun hanging out with you today."