RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She laughed a little "such a big strong guy li-" Drosera paused as she head the sound of the ground moving under her and felt a small shake "Tar, is there something under the city?"

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar finished clipping his armor together, his face looking a bit frustrated having put it on himself,"Hmmm? Seems so....should we go and see?"

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"No I mean, those tendrils were moved by a form of magic, and their not coming above the ground, what's under here?"

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hmmm?" He said,"Uh...im not sure..." Tar seemed confused,"Uh...do you happen to...have an idea of what might be?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I can't think of a reason for someone to use magic that far down without a reason, and just to move a bit off earth." She stepped into the other room, taking out a large hooded rob "You can go on back to the castle, you are fairly clunky after all" she giggled a little.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hey now, I can still move faster then you in this tin can..." He said, cracking his knuckles and neck,"Ahh...better. Maybe I should come with you...just in case."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She packed a couple of things inside her rob and opened the door turning back for just a second "it's alright, I can take care of myself too you know" she stepped outside, not really forcing him out.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed,"Well...guess ill...just...leave..." He said slowly, looking around. He spotted her pack, a few thoughts coming to mind. But he shook his head,"Nope. No no no...eh...n-no..." He told himself, leaving the house quickly to make his way to the castle.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera spent quiet awhile searching, though after a few chats with random people and searching. SHe eventually found the entrance to the black market area underground. It was fairly well hidden, though Drosera had past experiences with black markets to get a hold of some of her items. One of the areas down there was fairly beat up, she spent more then a few minutes exploring down there though.

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia was down in the catacombs beneath the castle, overseeing the hotspring and the changes her colony had been making to it. The slimes - and others from the castle - had spent the last month or so carving and eroding the natural stone into a more pleasant shape. Crystalline lights shone over bleached-white stone, marble pillars supporting a tall, vaulted ceiling. She sat back in the warm waters, overlooking the cavern and its many tunnels.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Walking through the town, the Neko let out a sigh, adjusting the pack she had as she looked around the unfamiliar surroundings once more. "How hard is it to find someone anyway." she mumbled, now heading towards the courtyard in front of the castle. Annoyance aside, she admired the town itself, only having arrived a few hours earlier. Soon, she noticed someone in what looked to be fairly ornate armor, deciding "They look fairly official, maybe they'll know where to find her." with a shrug as she now walk towards him, brushing back her oddly fire-tinged brown hair from her face and greeting "Hey there" as she did.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra was already fairly confident on where her lover would be, seeing as the slimes liked their little hot spring below the castle. She walked down, seeing Alysia and just stretched her arms with a little yawn, getting her attention.

13. Mailboxhead

Alysia glanced over, smiling when she saw the queen standing there so nonchalantly. She stood and approached from the spring waters, her gemstone core floating gracefully in her chest. "Hello Xertra~" She said, wrapping the succubus her wet embrace.

Ominethious likes this.
  14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra wrapped an arm around Alysia "hey babe, miss me~?" She leaned in kissing her cheek.

Ominethious likes this.
  15. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled, nuzzling her back affectionately. "Only a little~" She teased. "Came to relax a bit?"

Ominethious likes this.
  16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Of course, I just beat up a club full of guys, I wouldn't mind a bit of rest" She wrapped an arm around her waist, walking with her over to the water.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tareek turned and smiled warmly. "Hello." He said simply, placeing his hands on his hips and looking the newcomer over. She was, in a word, pretty. Very pretty, but Tar had a few other things on his mind, mainly that of his new elven...friend (maybe). "Uh...you look new...ah! I am Tareek, right hand to the Queen of the castle. Hmm...no I dont think ive seen you around..." He said, using the excuse to look at her from head to toe, and back again. "Ah...are you...looking for the Queen?"

18. Mailboxhead

Alysia did just the same, holding Xertra close to her side. She let her pick the spot, anywhere would work for her.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra discarded her armor bits onto the floor and stepped into the water, laying back and relaxing "so how are you doing hmm?" She leaned in kissing her again.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well then, nice to meet ya' Tareek, I'm Ember." she replied, taking a curious look over the stranger as she added "The Queen? Nope, actually here looking for an old friend of mine, without much luck.", stretching for a moment while she continued "You happen to know if she's here? Elf, usually pretty focused on her work, has these awesome orbs that let her change forms?"