RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly curiously looked around the building as they entered, following Iota down the stairs.
    Stepping in behind Iota, Lilly commented "Definitely a safe hideaway you've got here." she said, chuckling a bit and adding "Isn't it a bit much?" jokingly.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota laughed again, turning back towards her. "Lilly," She said, stepping backwards through the door. "It's a "safe house"."

Inside, the room looked fairly comfortable. The living-room area had a carpeted floor, a leather couch facing a flatscreen TV mounted on the wall. Off to the side was a wooden table, a few miscellaneous boxes of ammo and loose rounds spilled across it. The walls were painted dark, with a few pictures and curtains hung to give some color. The two doors in the back led to a small kitchen and a mid-sized bedroom.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I don't know..." She thought for a moment "oh wait! I have an idea" She ribbed the wrist piece off laying it down "this may take me awhile"

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Ooooh...an idea?" He asked, watching her curiously,"What would that be?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"It may take me awhile, you don;t have to stay around if you want" She pulled it into the computer, tapping keys like crazy.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Well I dont mind. This is all really cool stuff, its interesting as well. Cept for the...tech things I can't understand haha." He replied to her.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She turned to him giving a little smile "this will be a little while" She spent awhile actually typing commands down, reactions to when she used certain orbs, but the biggest concern was how the wrist piece used orbs. She was going to be at this for a few hours

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar nodded and lay down. Spreading out his body comfortably, starring at the ceiling. Wondering why he got the armor.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly laughed a bit as well, saying "I guess you're right." as she looked around, soon adding "It looks like a nice place though!"

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

After more then a few hours, she finally finished. It was obvious she never cared a whole lot for sleep. She exclaimed after it was finished "got it!"

11. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Backing up from him, the bulky guard swung again.

One of the guards yelled to another.
    "Call the boss! He'll handle this crap!"

Crazyon yawned, an annoying buzz of activity outside the tavern was making it hard to nap.
    He'd been running this tavern as an anonymous boss for quite some time, only his guards knew of his identity.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was hit again in the chest knocking him back, and splattering magma around. He then charged the Brutish guard down till Omin had raised a rock wall behind the guard.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The guard, noticing his way of escape blocked, smashed the hammer into the ground beneath him, sending a shockwave that knocked most of those around him and omin down.
    "Damn, just stay down you git!"

A guard ran to the second floor of the tavern, panic in his eyes.
    "Boss! Boss!"
    "Some whacko's wrecking everyone trying to stop him, we're not even denting him!"

Crazyon, otherwise known as the 'boss' sighed.
    He'd only had to deal with a few people so far, he supposed one more wouldn't kill him...
    Getting up, he looked at the guard.
    "Go tell the others I'm coming."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tareek was snoring quietly on the floor. He looked comfortable, or as comfortable as someone can look laying on the floor.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( Now to brutally murder this ))

Omin had stumbled slightly. Hearing the mans' remark Omin said,
    "I offered no violence, but you insisted on my arrest.""

Omin then walked over to the guard, now expecting a warhammer swing he caught the hammer just below its metal block.
    Tossing it aside he strove closer to the guard.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Arnica took out the dragon form orb and inserted it into the wrist piece. The wrist piece absorbed it announced "DRAGON FORM!" And she pointed her arm in the air, launching a large orb of magic in the air. It flew up and back down again, absorbing her into it and giving off an explosion effect and she was in her dragon form "well... that works at least..."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was startled awake, the noise and effects awakening him. "W-what! What!? Whats going on?" He said confused, looking around the room. He spotted Arnica,"Oooh...doing stuff?"

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Her tail swayed back and forth "yeah, I think I got it, though we should probably go outside for me to test it."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar yawned loudly,"Yeaaaa...sure thing. Lets go." He said. Tar lead the way outside her house, not bothering with his armor this time.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Know a good open spot?" She said heading out the door.