RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Crazyon chuckled as he watched the two of them.
    Then, without saying anything, Crazyon walked up to Omin and pulled out a syringe filled with what appeared to be souls.
    He then plunged it into what remained of Omins chest.
    "Enjoy!"[/quote]
    Omin had sudenly jolted back as the souls flooded his body. He yelled at the sudden painfull surge.

Omin was now walking up to Drosera faster, and the pull on the materials was getting much stronger. Enough to effect her balance.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota chuckled. "Yeah. I figure if Darcia came over we'd be upstairs gaming anyway." She moved on over to the bedroom to get changed. "You want anything before we go again? Something to eat?" She called to Lilly.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember looked around as they made there way down, scanning the area before commenting "Seems like a fun place, good to know it's here.", cracking a slight grin once more as she glanced between different merchants and the exotic goods they sold.
    "Something to eat would be great." Lilly cheerfully replied, waiting for Iota to finish changing as she somewhat jokingly added "Maybe a drink to, didn't get to finish ours back at the club."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra giggled a little kissing her again "not like anyone will steal it, I'd kill them first"

Omin had sudenly jolted back as the souls flooded his body. He yelled at the sudden painfull surge.

Omin was now walking up to Drosera faster, and the pull on the materials was getting much stronger. Enough to effect her balance.[/quote]
    Noticing the movement of the bits she had in the vials. and shoved them into her pouch, effectively transporting them to her safe, though they weren't coming out until she got back. She sighed, continuing on her way.

5. Mailboxhead

Alysia looked at her with slight indignation. Murder was just a little extreme. "Hmpf."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hmmm..." Tar hummed a bit, leading the way inside. "I guess we should ask someone if they've seen an elf huh?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh come on, just a figure of speech" She poked her cheek grinning.

Mailboxhead likes this.
  8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"As good a place to start as any. You happen to know anyone here?" Ember replied, still looking around the underground market as they wandered

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Nope. These demons seem weird...and they dont smell good either..." He said, sniffing the air a bit. He tried, but couldnt pick up on Drocera's scent, not with all the random and exotic things underground. He went to the closest Vender to the entrance and asked if he'd seen an elf. The odd man nodded, and pointed down where she had gone. "Lets go." Tar said to Ember, leading on. What an eventful day, he thought.

10. Mailboxhead

"Sure! Just give me a moment." She came out a minute later, clothed in her normal, "casual" attire. Iota strode into the kitchen, pulling a frying pan down from over the stove. "What're you in the mood for?"
    The slime glared at her with a smirk. "Sure it was~"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well I certainly wouldn't kill them, but they'd know not to touch your orb ever again~" Xertra poked her stomach lightly.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was limping over, and trying to scavange whatever bits of his body that was scattered to reform his lips, and part of his throat. "G-geev, mie, mergh partghs bech.."

13. Mailboxhead

Alysia crossed her arms, still staring at the succubus. She was fighting back a smile.

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She kept walking, stepping away from the group. She was internally hoping that Omin would be okay, just didn't want to show it and give up her identity. Going in the direction she came from, she quickly found Ember and Tareek. She was surprised, but chose to hie it until they were at least a little distance from the others. She grabbed the two by the sides and tugged them, saying a little quietly "mind if we leave here first?"
    "Oh come on~" Xertra leaned in, lightly kissing her on the nose.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin lurked close behind, now having summoned a rod of rock as a brace in his leg. Still wondering if Czyon was to follow him.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grunted a bit, being thrown off balence by her tugging on him. "He-" He began, but hushed down when he realized it was Drocera. "Nice to see you too..." he said to her, then added,"Why do we need to leave? Already causeing trouble?" He asked her. "Oh, and this is someone you know apperently..." he replied, pointing to Ember.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yeah, it's Ember, we can be happy once I'm out of here, pretty sure I pissed someone off"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember smiled still as she walked, when a robed figure grabbed her side.
    Looking annoyed, Ember started to tell off the stranger, when she recognized the voice, her expression quickly turning somewhat excited as she nodded.
    Ember let out a chuckle at the comment, then said "Let's get going then.", motioning for them to follow as she started moving back towards the the way they had come from.[DOUBLEPOST=1411439747][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Following Iota to the kitchen now, Lilly replied "I'm fine with anything right now, anything in particular sound good to you?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera took the small group out through the tavern and into town. She let go of them, pulling down the hood of her robe "mind if we get back to my place? I had to stick something in my safe and I'd rather go deal with it now"

20. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled, dropping her serious composer. "Aw alright~" She teased.
    Iota chuckled, opening the fridge and pulling a carton of eggs out. "The how about breakfast for dinner~" She said with a chuckle.