1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Ingots v1.4.5

Get your metals faster!

1. Update to latest Starbound

Naddox
    Welcome to Easy Ingots Mod!

Easy Ingots is a mod that aims to remove some of the grind of the game by making it easier to get the materials you need so you can spend less time mining and more time exploring your universe and building your settlements! Easy Ingots does this by making it so you can get 2 bars from any ore instead of 1 bar from 2 ores.

Getting started with Easy Ingots is very straightforward. All you need is your furnace and your anvil. Once you have those you'll...
  2. Glad Giraffe update

Naddox
    Mod is now updated for Glad Giraffe, no other changes. Let me know if you have any bugs!
  3. Updated for Pleased Giraffe

Naddox
    Updated for Pleased Giraffe. No new features yet, but they are on their way.
    MrOz80 likes this.
  4. Simple Fix

Naddox
    Anyone who downloaded version 1.3.0 will notice the game crashes the moment you launch. I simply forgot a comma in the modinfo file and that was the cause. I don't know how this got past me but I apologize. This version fixes that and shouldn't have anymore issues.

Sorry everyone.
  5. Spirited Giraffe update plus minor tweaks

Naddox
    Hey Everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I did anything Starbound related but now that the update is here, I'm back in full swing.

So first things first, we have updated to the latest stable release, Spirited Giraffe. There may be bugs, if you find any, let me know right away please!

Second, I removed the costs of cobblestone for grinding ore, and I removed the cost of wood for smelting dust. I felt those costs were making the mod feel like you had to do more mining and tree harvesting...
  6. Missing asset

Naddox
    Some of you may have seen a error in your logs:
    Code:
    [15:47:17.568] Error: Could not load /objects/crafting/powderfurnace/powderfurnace.png asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/crafting/powderfurnace/powderfurnace.png'
    [15:47:17.569] Error: Could not load /objects/crafting/powderfurnace/powderfurnace.png:default.default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image...
  7. Small fixes and changes

Naddox
    Alright so after playing with the previous version quite a bit, I came to a couple conclusions and items that were in need of change.

First, I changed it back to being 1 ore can be smelted into a bar at stone furnace, and 1 dust can be forged into 1 bar at a powder furnace.

Second, I changed the requirement of 10 cobblestone per ore being grinded into a dust down to only 2 cobblestone. Reason: I found myself looking for more cobblestone over ores early game.

Third, the mod is now in a...
  8. New mechanics and machines!

Naddox
    What Happened?

Here is a semi-big update for you guys, I overhauled the mechanics of the system and made this not so cheaty for those who felt like it was but still kept the ability to progress quick along with added ways to get some nice blocks.

So Whats New?

I took away the ability to forge bars from a single ore and made it default to 2 ores again, BUT, I added some new machines that...
  9. Fix for late game

Naddox
    Missed a bunch of bars in the late game. This has been fixed with this version.

Bars added:
    • plutonium rod
    • uranium rod
    • refined aegisalt
    • refined rubium
    • refined violium
    • solarium star
    Razordrake, D9sinc and agmoyer like this.
  10. Updated for Upbeat Giraffe

Naddox
    Updated to newest version of Starbound.