OOC Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ZilverZap

ZilverZap Pangalactic Porcupine

PRISON_NOX
    Current Members​
    Alaizia Darkstar as Alaizia(Surprised?)​
    Draken09 as Draken(Seriously don't be surprised)​
    phanaton as Phanaton(.....i dont even....)​
    2ktaco as J.Harper​
    Nintendo_Play as Felix​

The Story/Setting
    You wake up in the darkness.Its pretty dark here,the stone walls feel like they're reflecting the coldness and sorrows of the inhabitants who once lived here.Its stinks too,smells like rotten tofu if there is even such a thing as rotten tofu.You have no memory of what happened but the Earth has suddenly gone to shit.A religious group led by a guy who calls himself the next Messiah,his name is Lod, basically overthrow the government.How? Because without their people supporting the government they are nothing. Lod was really convincing and all that,made public speeches,gave money to the poor and he stoked up the people's anger saying the government is corrupted and has to be changed.Oh yeah they believed him because nobody like the law.Eventually he got about 3/4 of Earth supporting him and people eventually got Lod to be President if you could believe it.He got rid of the government's system of Law and made his own:Freedom.But it wasn't freedom,he made everything legal,from crime to even outright killing someone.Some people rebelled but they were quickly executed or worse....sent to Nex Prison.

Nox Prison was built during the year 2069,10 years after Lod got rid of the government.It was specially designed to torture prisoners both mentally and physically.Its build on a high mountain several miles away from the nearest civilisation.Its almost impossible to escape with the high walls surrounding it and advance tech that the guards have been trained to use.Until recently,Lod changed it to something unhuman,a battle arena.There people that rebelled were sent to Nex Prison and were forced to fight.Lod made something of a currency system in Nex where each fight gives you 20 PG(Prison Gold).You have to buy food for yourself or you'll starve.The facilities consist of the prisoners rest place,cafeteria,vendors which sell various stuff and the Janks.The Janks are the special arenas in Nox,there are different every week and prisoners are either forced to work each other or kill each other.It really depends.But there's more to it.Every week on Friday,the Janks begin and prisoners are forced into it.Audiences are allowed in to watch you cower in fear but more recently Lod begun some experimentation.He's recently started researching on human bodies and discovered a very tiny particle in every human call Latoris Utylise.But in short he calls it Latou.

Latou is a very special calcium in our bodies that can absorb from our surroundings,send it to our brains and modifies out internal organs with that specific element.Since humans have only tiny amounts of it,people with the extraordinary amounts of Latou can barely lift a pebble with their mind.But Lod now found a way to multiply it in humans and begun his experimentation on human.What's the result you might ask?That's for you to decide.So step forward if you dare because there will be no escaping Nox Prison.

THE RULES

1.I know you have powers but please keep it to a realistic fashion.You can't keep shooting your fireballs out of your hands.Also Latou consumes bloody in your body so the more you use the dizzier and weaker you feel.THAT APPLIES TO ALL POWERS.put Genocide in your app so i know you read this.

2. Use grammar. Use third person context, spell right, space out your sentences properly based on the different ideas you communicate, capitalize, and punctuate.

3.There will be no sexual content in Nox Prison.Romance is allowed but ill advised because you're probably dead anyway.

4.Be sure to put some content in your posts,I don't want any one-liners.

5.You'll start with basic prisoner stuff.Nox Prison clothes,a black shirt with an N on the back,a tracker bracelet,20 PG,and your cell keys.

6.Be sure to track your characters health,if he had not eaten anything for 2 days,he'll weaken and have less Latou usage.

7.Be sure to create your powers in a logical sense,i dont want your character to fart rainbows on prisoners.And also be sure to limit your powers.Here's the power guideline.The more restrictions you put the less blood you use for your Latou.The less restrictions the more blood you use.

8.Don't try to kill the guards.They are outfitted with a scrambler which disrupts Latou so if you try to assault them.Expect to die in your own powers.

For guidence on how to spend you PG,here are a couple of examples,if you want a specific order you have to go see one of the vendors.
    Bread:4 PG
    2 bottles of water(consume 1 bottle per day): 3 PG
    Toiletries: 7 PG

THE APP

Prisoners ID
    Prisoner's Pic:
    Prisoner's Background:
    Prisoner's Age:
    Prisoner's cause for Imprison:
    Prisoner's Latou(Confidential):
    Prisoner's Personality:

Draken09 and CalamityQuote like this.
  2. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Sorry but you might want to switch up the font. It's actually too.. big for me to read. I could only read like 3 sentences. You could still keep the sub titles in that font.
    Also in the second sentence 'its' should be 'they're', and you should add spaces after your punctuation.
    There are other errors I see but I'll get to them later if you change the font.
    S-Sorry if those post seems harsh at all.. :catface: but ya know since this is a section that's heavy on writing you might want to fix your mistakes.

CalamityQuote likes this.
  3. ZilverZap

I've changed the size now hopefully you are able to read it.(Sorry about the text the forums give me so much bad luck when it comes to creating threads.)

4. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

Hmm I like the idea of an insane hypocritical leader, but what would be our goal in the rp since escaping is impossible?

5. ZilverZap

Simple:To Survive
    But honestly your goal is to escape the prison but it'll be very hard.But remember nothing is perfect and Nox is not an exception.Maybe you'll find a crack in this hellhole.
    Or you could die and maybe that's the goal you chose for yourself.

6. lol I would join...but idk what my character would have done and I dont think you want a busty blonde girl in there...

7. ZilverZap

well i'll gladly accept anyone with any decent calibre of writing.If you want a busty blonde girl by all means go ahead.

8. lol..yeah but I may not understand the full story to this and I may not have a proper reason to be in the prison.

9. Prisoners ID: ALaizia Robin Lorrimore
    Description: a 5'0 tall, Caucasian female with long platinum blonde hair and pudgy, curvaceous build.
    Prisoner's Pic(before Incarceration:
    [​IMG]

Prisoner's Background: Miss Lorrimore is a small time, but very talented hacker from somewhere Mississippi. She was brought to the attention of the authorities after attempting and succeeding to steal important files concerning Lod's experiments and other subjects. Only days later she was arrested after a raid on her home and the destruction of all her electronic equipment.

Prisoner's Age: 21

Prisoner's cause for Imprison: Hacking and stealing files of high-importance.

Prisoner's Latou(Confidential):

Technokensis(aka: technopathy) and cyber mind( compter-like brain)

Technokenisis:
    User can manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology". Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
    Users can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. Can operate most technology just by touching or looking. A variation on Electricity Manipulation, the user controls specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage. Some users may even be able to use the electric impulses to gently control smaller metal parts.
    Applications( um, I can change these up depending.)

Techniques

• Activation & Deactivation: Users can turn machines on or off at will. Can be used to induce blackouts.( must have a connection, contact or in radius.)
    • Technopathic Perception: Users can read electronic signals, sort of like mind reading for machines. Can be used to "talk" to computers.
    • Technological Constructs: Users can create more that simple geometrical shapes but can also build other infinitely more intricate crafts of mechanical science. ( must have materials or equipment)
    • Technological Imprisonment: Users can bind, imprison or otherwise stop objects in technological devices.
    • Weapon Manipulation: Users can manipulate any piece of technology that has “weapon” as its main purpose.
    • Vehicle Manipulation: The ability to control vehicles and their functions.
    Limitations

• Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
    • Usually requires close proximity to the object being manipulated.
    • May be left powerless away from modern society.
    • May be weakened by users who can nullify Technological powers.
    Cyber Mind:The user has a computer-like consciousness, which grants several abilities, although, since this power is personal and internal, ones that mostly affect only the user.

Applications

• Brain Manipulation(only the abilities listed below)
    • Computer Interaction( must concentrate and be in radius, or have contact with objects)
    • Data Manipulation
    • Electrocommunication
    • Electronic Communication
    • Application
      • Access the internet from anywhere.
      • Listen to phone calls.
      • Patch into varying radio signals.
      • Eavesdrop on distant private conversations.
      • Find and hit an exact frequency of sounds.
    • Limitations
      • Must be in the range of a radio/satellite transmission in order to access it.
      • May not be able to communicate with anything non-wireless (i.e. telephone wires, electric cars, kitchen appliances).
      • May be always active.
      • May suffer in areas of high radio frequencies
    • GPS Manipulation( must concentrate
    • Head-up Displays
    • Maximum Brain Capacity
    • Limitations
      • May go into a psychotic breakdown if intelligence is excessively used and/or absorbed.
    • Memory Manipulation (self only)
    • Limitations
      • May be unable to displace/forget mistakes/memories.
      • May not handle stress from certain retained information (i.e. truths).
      • May be unable to replicate physical actions without training.
      • Prone to headaches since brain power is needed.
      • May be harmful or painful memory that could give them stress
      • Dependency on the personality, may result in the user being fairly vindictive.
      • Attempting to memorize too much results in brain damage, and potential fatality
      • May be restricted to certain senses.
      • May require conscious activation or certain triggers.
      • Memory Erasure ( memories can be deleted like a computer, but can be brought back if memories are shown or caused to remember)
    • Mental Manipulation(self only)
    • Neural Impulse Manipulation (self only)
    • Limitations
      • Enhanced Speed users may be too fast to react.
      • Objects moving at tremendously quick speeds may be too difficult to dodge.
    • Limitations
      • Overloading may be a frequent occurrence.
      • Magic may cause interference.
      • Drugs or other means can negate or remove these senses unless they are reversible.
    • Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
    • Psychic Shield
    • Limitations
      • Powerful opponents may still be able to affect user to some extend.
      • Shield may have to be consciously activated.
      • Mental Shield Penetration may be able to penetrate the shield.
      • Doesn't work against physical abilities.
    • Reality Perception
    • Limitations
      • May not always work if the means of being able to detect an illusion are cut off.
      • Illusions that show something more personal for the user can affect their ability to see through it unless if they can emotionally endure it.
      • My not even be aware that somebody is trying to place them under an illusion.
    • Limitations
      • May not differentiate between a white lie or a secret.
      • May not be able to differentiate lies if subject/targets have no pulse difference.
      • Pace makers just beat at one pace so it does not register on a polygraph
      • Dual Mind would allow a user to defeat this technique, by only allowing one personality to know.
      • Power can be subconsciously blocked when around someone the person trusts. Say a best friend or a family member.
      • Those who are skilled can control their heartbeat or emotions and this does not register on a polygraph.
      • Useless against Apathy.
      • May not work against brainwashed targets.
    • Scanner Vision
    • Limitations
      • Users may suffer physical pain and possibly death when exposed to Pulse Manipulation.
      • Fluctuations may occur depending on situation.
    • Cyber mind limitations
      • Downloaded material may have false information.
      • May be vulnerable to computer-related problems such as viruses or electromagnetic pulses.
      • May be vulnerable to Data Drain.
      • May be vulnerable to Technology Manipulation.
      • May short circuit causing their brain to fry.
      • Upon hearing a paradox or conundrum, the user may be rendered unconscious or even die from overload.
    Prisoner's Personality: Alaizia has a shy, timid demeanor about her at all times. She nervously stutters when speaking and is easily intimidated by shouting or threats. Despite her shyness, she is often showy about her appearance, though becoming embarrassed if anyone comments about this behavior.

She often hides her strongest asset, a sharp intelligence that she uses with deceptive prowess. She may not be the strongest, but she can solve problems with brains when brawn fails.

10. really hope I didn't go overboard with the powers, I can edit them accodingly if you want.

Draken09 likes this.
  11. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

So, if someone dies, will they leave the RP? Will players cycle in and out?

12. * shrugs*

13. ZilverZap

well yes they
    Well yes if you are stupid to not follow the rules given to you or if you foolish enough to let your guard down.But i expect people to be sensible and intelligent to their decisions.
    and Alaizia you're not accepted yet because you haven't put something in your app which i want.Its in the rules.

14. whiich is ?

I managed to get my personality out of my spoilers. and also...I said I needed help doing this ...mainly knowing how much of her energy( blood) this might take up doing things....

oh wait was it Genocide? I remeber reading that now...I guess I forgot it after compiling all my power info for half a day. where should I put it.

15. ZilverZap

Alright you're accepted.I just need 4 more people and we can get started,any questions you can PM me or post it here

16. alright!

17. hope we get more people soon.

18. ZilverZap

yeah i've been waiting for 2 days.Not much luck

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  19. any chance we could jsut start in a few days if no one shows ?

20. ZilverZap

we'll see until then i need to make an app for Lod

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.