OOC Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 15, 2013.

1. SilasLore

SilasLore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Arrrgggg! I will not give up! I've got a backup for my backup! A helicopter to save the first helicopter! A magnum taped to the back of my-..... *cough*. You will not crush my spirit! Commence COMPLETE redesign!
    *Takes an Advil*

2. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

With the Kinesis absorption, aside from the raw amount of energy limit, is he capable of absorbing more than one type at a time? Because that seems like a very logical restriction to me. (And it makes things a bit less vague)

3. Draken09

Look at the currently accepted Apps, and try and understand their balance and power level. (Also, understand that no matter the social restrictions, your powers need to be clearly limited/balanced. Don't try and mess with the system, consciously or not. Don't take a phobia in something that doesn't exist, like quantum pixies. :p) I really just wanted to joke about phobias and quantum pixies!

4. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Felix absorbs energy of any type, then turns it into a base energy inside of him. While he can absorb several types at once, he does receive physical pain from the offending energy. He can release energy of one type only at one time.

5. Nintendo_Play

In case that was not clear. For example: Felix can absorb punches, heat, and radiation all at the same time. When he releases the energy, he can release it as heat at one point, then kinetic energy. However he could keel over before he has a chance to use the energy.

6. ZilverZap

ZilverZap Pangalactic Porcupine

Nintendo you're accepted(though please use the edit button you're double posting too many times)and Silas please do try again and make an acceptable app,i'm looking forward to it.

Draken09 likes this.
  7. Nintendo_Play

I do want to say that Felix has some powers that are not actually Latou related. Such as mathematical thinking: seeing the world through math and being able to judge an opponent based on this. He is also very strong for his size, being a weaponsmith.

8. ZilverZap

For Pete Sake Nintendo,USE THE GODDAMN EDIT BUTTON,its there for a reason.
    And also edit your character profile to say that he has those abilities so we know.And a question,how do you based an opponent on math alone?

9. Nintendo_Play

Sorry about that, I'm kinda new here X3. He judges them based on their size, mass, apparent weight(based on how they carry themselves), and small movements. He can also just study them in battle and learn their style.

10. Nintendo_Play

The edit button does not seem to work for me either.

11. Draken09

Is this just a natural tendency or a mental condition? What I mean to get at is: are there any social drawbacks to this/how extreme is this perception different from the "norm".

Edit: I've had the edit problem. Try selecting "more options"!

12. ZilverZap

you can't edit your posts?

13. Diecreeperdie

Diecreeperdie Aquatic Astronaut

Prisoners ID :George Dragori
    Prisoner's Pic: ATTACH]50868[/ATTACH] image.jpg
    Prisoner's Background:George was a soldier in the great Storacain war
    Prisoner's Age:34
    Prisoner's cause for Imprison:Warcrimes
    Prisoner's Latou(Confidential): Superhuman
    Prisoner's Personality:EXTREMELY DANGEROUS(also very easy to get annoyed)

14. Nintendo_Play

Its more of a natural tendency, but he has had it so long it's like a mental condition. He is usually (60-65%) correct, but he has a hard time gauging how the act socially or what they like or dislike.

Draken09 likes this.
  15. ZilverZap

Denied,not sure if you're a troll or just don't read at all.

m0k0n4 and Draken09 like this.
  16. Nintendo_Play

I followed what Draken said, now it works.

Draken09 likes this.
  17. SilasLore

SilasLore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm starting to develop a headache... But i Really want to get this done....

18. ZilverZap

Don't strain yourself,let your creative juices flow through you.Rping is suppose to be fun so take a break now and then.

19. Diecreeperdie

Diecreeperdie Aquatic Astronaut

Prisoners ID :George Dragori
    Prisoner's Pic: ATTACH]50868[/ATTACH]
    Prisoner's Background:George was a boy who grew up in the countryside when the turmoil between Lod and the government went down he was one of the people who smelt something fishy about it
    Prisoner's Age:34
    Prisoner's cause for Imprison:Theft
    Prisoner's Latou(Confidential): Telepathy
    Prisoner's personality: chilled

Look im not a troll. D:

Genocide

20. ....your sheet is so bad its not even funny... you barelly have a back story.... you barelly have anything describing your powers and your personality is not even descriptive.