OOC Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 15, 2013.

1. w-what.... you just didn't use text, why didn't you use just text...no one wants smiles on an app, its distracting.

2. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Well you see the thing is that I do all my posting on my iPad so I am forced to use BB codes and BTW there is only ONE smilie on my app and it's in the end the end and I'm assuming that you saying "why didn't you just use text" means that there is some thingy on PC that allows you use BB codes without actually having to write the codes itself.

3. uhuh.

4. Boufman

Dose that mean i was right about the whole PC thingy or what (sorry I don't get cyber sarcasm)

5. * shrug...* I just use text and the color button.

6. Boufman

So I was right :saywhat:

7. but, Ive learned that it should be used sparingly

8. Boufman

Yeah I guess btw is zilver like dead or something cause it's been a while since I've seen him online (I really hope he's not dead)

9. we wait I supose.

10. Boufman

He lives :DD

11. what?

12. Boufman

Wait was all that there already or am I hallucinating??!!

13. of course it was...

14. Boufman

:cry:

15. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

So I'm pretty sure that Zilver is gone....

16. most likely.

17. Boufman

So is this thread now closed? :(

18. ZilverZap

ZilverZap Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello guys,i suppose you guys deserve an explanation for my disappearance.First off, i apologise for my disappearance and as a result the RP was gradually dying.Secondly,the reason for my disappearance was because of disinterest.I realise that my RP mechanics in this RP was severely flawed by the time i set,I've realized my mistake and it will never happen again.Thirdly,I'm not dead as you can see im typing right now(though my sister could have hacked my account but i assure you my password is safe still)However i think we can agree that this RP is dead.Hopefully i'll think of an expansive and less restricted RP in the near future.Have a nice day.

Draken09 likes this.
  19. Boufman

At least I know you live :)

Draken09 likes this.