OOC Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I think I'll apply... When I have time

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  2. yay! hope you get time soon.

3. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

I'll apply too I s'pose. I have an idea of what power I want and why my character is in prison but idk as far as the appearance/personality yet.

4. im sure you can come up with something :D ....
    I havea feeling I will have many near death experiences due to my damsel like demeanor.

5. Draken09

Draken Enthor's ID
    Prisoner's Pic: <File Corrupted. Loading Backup_Description>
    Prisoner's Description: Male; 5'11" height; 6 1/2" hair (dirty blonde, straight); caucasian; green eyes; short nails; average build; standard organ system operational level; no discerning scars;
    Prisoner's Background: Found living in underground resistance colony. Was amateur medical practitioner. Born in rebel captivity. Adopted standard misguidance. Has observed hundreds of corpses from genocide.
    Prisoner's Age: 19
    Prisoner's cause for Imprison: Association with undesirable practitioners of misconduct. Practitioner of misconduct.
    Prisoner's Latou(Confidential): Lipid manipulation. Prisoner can detect fat with concentration and expenditure of blood, expenditure and time increased with distance, size of fat searched for, area searched, and time spent searching. Basic movement of lipids, in defiance of gravity, at the expenditure of blood, expenditure increased by amount of lipids, distance from lipids, and time spent manipulating. User must have mentally located lipids and maintain mental location in order to manipulate lipids.
    Prisoner's Personality: Calm, grim, determined and "disillusioned". Prisoner has no feelings in relation to corpses, excluding emotions towards the previous inhabitant. Naturally suspicious. Sees death as a necessity. Not unkind to those who earn trust.

((Also, just an fyi, heart attacks are caused by the bursting of tiny globules of fat (cholesterol to be precise). I made sure that the drawbacks took that into consideration.))

6. ZilverZap

ZilverZap Pangalactic Porcupine

alright Draken you're accepted but if you have the time maybe simplyfying your powers to a more simpler read would be nice.Aso where's your name?

7. Draken09

Thank you! I replaced "Prisoner's ID" with "Draken Enthor's ID". And I will try and work on reorganizing how a phrase my powers.

8. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

signing up

9. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Prisoners ID: Phanaton V. Flytrap
    Prisoner Description: A man with a crazed glint in his eyes and green tinted hair, his teeth are crooked, and his nose is beaked, his hair reaches down to his waist and his limbs are rather weak appearing, his eyes are two different colors, one green and one blue, his nails are chipped, hes about six foot five but is often hunched over, appearing much smaller, often only his crooked teeth are visible beneath his hair.
    Prisoner's Pic(before Incarceration: *no recorded pictoral recording of said person*

Prisoner's Background: Phanaton once lived in a dirty suburb in chicago, living in the sewers beneath chicago phanaton had to rely on thievery and murder, along with underworld smarts, having no family or example of proper living caused him to develop a very paranoid personality, and when a city policeman began poking around the sewers, phanatons paranoia won over his caution and he attacked said policeman, unfortunately the policeman was also a close friend of a rather high ranking government agent, after phanaton killed said police the agent took some level of vengeance through capturing him and sending him to Nex Prison

Prisoner's Age: 29

Prisoner's cause for Imprison: assault, thievery, black marketing of prohibited goods, and murder

Prisoner's Latou(Confidential): Capable of utilising his Latou to grant incredible flexibility above average strength, the use of such Latou makes his veins prone to breakage when stretched, when using the strength enhancement, his bones grow frailer and easier to chip and crack

10. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Genocide

11. ZilverZap

Accepted

12. deffinantely staying away from that guy :rofl:.... busty little woman and tall creepy murderer never mixes well :p

13. ZilverZap

I just need one more person to start the RP,speaking of which i need to do Lod's app

Draken09 and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  14. I think we may have enough to start :p and then let someone join in later.

15. ZilverZap

i'll probably start the RP tomorrow,its getting late

16. cool, cant wait.

also where are you from? obviously not america since its only almost 9 AM

17. oh yeah :rofl: I cant remeber if it was mentioned in chat, but my character's abilities use various ammounts of blood ( download for example takes up blood the faster the download goes..meaning she may have to stop if the download is to long)

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ill create a character.. but question... can a character have some sort of Corrupt/Colapsing soul? *Alaizia knows what i.mean...Hopefully*

19. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Bumped? is something happening or can we have a link to the RP? because i am slightly confused.

20. Draken09

Zilver (Zap?) said that he would probably start the RP up tomorrow.