1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Construction Squared 0.9.426

Build Stuff!

1. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

By all means. Would you mind if I included it in the mod?

What do you mean blocks with vines? 1,000,000 damage is applied to the blocks to destroy them, so anything that isn't destroyed is either bugged or intentionally indestructible. I didn't know that about trees, though if/when I get around to solved "the tree problem" the best way to do it is something that works universally. Really the best way to solve it would be for leaves not to be invulnerable in the first place, but I can only hope...

Yes, just make sure not to walk too far away when placing the second structure otherwise it'll unload, then when it reloads the whole thing starts over again.

2. Fatal Glitch

Fatal Glitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd prefer you include my final version which I have, along with a new one I just made and am about to test.

3. Pentarctagon

Alright, cool.

4. Fatal Glitch

Fatal Glitch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here are the 3 main ones you can include, just use my name :rofl: (Its Hayden)

:lickitung::cookie:

Attached Files:

5. Pentarctagon

Sweet, they'll be in the next version.

6. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon updated Construction Squared with a new update entry:

Pretty big update

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Pentarctagon

@Fatal Glitch the issue with the trapdoors not being placed look to be fixed in the next release of Starbound, and if not they will be fixed in the next release of this mod anyway.

Also, what blocks with vines were you talking about? If a tile is bugged out, it'd be a good thing to bring up with the devs.

8. Pentarctagon

Custom brushes!

9. Pentarctagon

More efficient

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  10. Pentarctagon

11. Pentarctagon

12. Pentarctagon

13. Pentarctagon

14. Pentarctagon

Quick question: the whole "objects not being placed" thing has been fixed in the most recent stable patch, so would you mind if I included the version of Maze with all the trapdoors?

15. Pentarctagon

16. Gantros

Gantros Pangalactic Porcupine

After a few attempts, I have failed to convert the tilesets of the Avali mod to be Construction Squared compatible. I can get it to appear in CS, but when I try to build the item, nothing happens, the box just hangs, and then disappears with nothing actually being built, any suggestions?

17. Pentarctagon

Upload the "starbound.log" file and/or the tile images you are using.

edit - also, are you using the most recent version? There was a bug recently that caused new structures to not save correctly and do exactly what you're describing.

18. Pentarctagon

So I'm assuming that it worked, since you didn't post again. If it did work, could you upload the tiles? I can put them as an optional download in the description.

19. Gantros

Gantros Pangalactic Porcupine

oh sorry, life got real busy and I haven't checked starbound since then. No I haven't fixed the problem, but I can upload the tiles, but wouldn't you prefer to get them from the Avali mod itself? That way, if you so chose, you could include race-specific items, lights, etc...

20. Pentarctagon

Well, part of it is because adding this stuff in is supposed to be really easy, so if something isn't working then I should fix it. The other part is I'm not really interested in adding additional tiles/objects, at least until v1.0 gets finished.