1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Construction Squared 0.9.426

Build Stuff!

1. Gantros

Gantros Pangalactic Porcupine

ok I copied the 14x14 icons I made of the original tilesets, the filenames are the same as the originals, I placed them in the Construction Squared tileset folder, and they do show up in the builder, and the saved plan is available in-game, but when I place it, I get a black outline I haven't seen before, and nothing gets built. Here's the original tiles and my modified ones.

Attached Files:

2. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Did you activate it (see #5)?

3. Gantros

yeah I clicked it on and off a few times, waiting for each for a minute or so and nothing happened

UPDATE: I erased my universe since it was crashing, and now the test Avali structure I made seems to be working!

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  4. Pentarctagon

Huh. Well that's weird.

5. Gantros

6. Pentarctagon

Also I guess one thing to keep in mind is that it attempts to destroy everything before building, so if there are no blocks to remove then it will appear like it's doing nothing for a time.

Circle/oval brushes are something that will in implemented eventually, I'm just not really sure when.

7. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon updated Construction Squared with a new update entry:

Miscellaneous stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Pentarctagon

So, a bit of a non-content update for anyone interested. I've just recently graduated and gotten a job (as a Java Developer no less :)) so there *probably* won't be any updates for a while. That said, if anyone finds a bug I will try and fix it fairly quickly.

9. Pentarctagon

So I'm finally going to be able to get an update out for this in the next week or two. Are there any mods that people would like tiles included from?

10. TracerFox

TracerFox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are the Avali included already? If so, then I'm good.

11. Pentarctagon

They will be now that you mentioned them :). If nobody says they want something included, there's not much of a reason to take time to hunt down random mods with tiles to include them.

12. TracerFox

TracerFox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! I happen to love the way Avali structures look., an awesome blend of hi-tech and nomadic tents.

13. Pentarctagon

Finally some new stuff!

14. Pentarctagon

a couple bug fixes

15. attackekrofpie

attackekrofpie Void-Bound Voyager

I seem to be having a problem with the mod. I did unzip it into my mods folder and it does show up, but there is no structure when I spawn it in, It actually just shows up as a black frame. I understand that you could be busy, and I'm sure modding is difficult, but I do look forward to you maybe checking it over c:.

16. Pentarctagon

Can you post a screenshot and can you upload your starbound.log file? Also, are you on the beta or nightly channel?

17. attackekrofpie

Oh sorry I figured it out, I think it was clashing with another mod I had but I just updated my stuff and checked in again and it seemed to work fine ^0^ but thank you for the quick response! Great mod!

18. Pentarctagon

Out of curiosity, what mod was it conflicting with?

19. attackekrofpie

I think it was conflicting with a mod i had called "base in a box" but when I downloaded its newest version it worked again c:

20. Pentarctagon

Huh. I haven't used that mod in a while so I don't know why it would conflict... but it's apparently fixed so it doesn't really matter.