RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Uh..... is he Valmenhein?"

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin looks a bit confused, but pleased.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly chuckled a bit at the dragon as she started walking out of the place, starting to walk off towards the castle, idly commenting "You know, you may be able to get a full lab in the castle for your research with how advanced it is."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Uh no, shes a kitsune."
    "I might... haven't really be interested in doing it for other people, more for myself you know?" She followed with Lily, the dragon keeping behind silently.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Ahhh... one of those fragile Demon."

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'I met her already I believe, she didnt exactly look fragile. She has using a hammer about as large as her, and carrying things that looked immensely heavy. I, uh, might go see her later,' He stumbles and looks around, blushing slightly, 'To, uh, learn more about my culture. Yah, that.' He awkwardly chuckles and twidles his thumbs.

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, saying "I could understand that, it can be nice to not have to worry about anything but whatever you want to work with." as they approached the castle.

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried shrugs in response to her question. "The f'rest felt most strange, almost absenteth of life."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at him confuzed a second, noticing the blush he replied with a chuckle, "Do you, like her~?"

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera nodded "I've been doing my own thing for most of my life, don't really want to change it now"

As the two approached the castle, a man stepped outside of it, a little grin on his face. Seeing the two he gave off a little smile, approaching them "ah, you must be Lily, the queens scientist correct?" reaching out to shake her hand.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked to the stranger curiously, saying "That would be correct." in a slightly confused tone as she shook his hand, asking "Who might you be?"

12. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"...Melody~" The woman replied with a subtle smile. "Well Mr. Tomas, I should let you get going again..." She said, pulling something from the alchemy bag at her waist: a small black card in the shape of a feather. She slipped it into Tomas's hand. "...Come by my shop after you're done in the market. I... might have something for you~" And with that, she turned away with a twirl of incense, slowly strolling away and leaving the human under the street lamp.

13. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas looked after her, a look of mild bemusement on his face. He glanced down at the card, then back up. ...Did she just offer me a job? Shrugging, he walked to the market, a slightly uneasy feeling in the back of his mind.

An hour later, he was gormlessly peering in the window of Melody's shop, checking the address before quietly pushing open the door and stepping in. Didn't seem to be anyone there, but then again, it was a pretty cluttered space.

14. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The shop was filled with all sorts of nicknacks. The smell of strong herbs and spices lingered in the air, shelves and counters lined the walls, filled with an assortment of alchemical ingredients, glowing crystals, and unknown magic apparatuses. A crystalline display case sat next to Tomas, beautifully crafted glass potion bottles resting inside, a bundle of mandrake hung from the wall above it on the string. A door and small staircase was nestled in the back, leading to other, unknown portions of the shop. A wooden table sat in the far corner, almost hidden from all the supposed merchandise. A dark figure sat behind it, reading from an old, worn book as they stirred a cup of tea. They simply waved their finger over the drink, the spoon simply moving in circles as though being chased by the appendage. The person glanced up, a grin spreading across their face as they spied the human across the room. "Hello Mr. Tomas..."

15. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas didn't immediately reply, gazing around at the multitude of things he'd never seen before. There were weird-looking plants, weirder-looking tools, and something that might have been a tiny musical instrument of some kind - it was too small to tell what. After a few moments of stunned silence, he looked over. "Oh, hello. Uh... wow. I have to say, there is a lot of things in here I have no idea how to use. Or even how to name, to be honest with you." Chuckling, he walked over and looked in the glass case before finally making his way to the table. "So... What's going on? Is this a job offer?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She gave him a little smile "my names Tessai. I'm a traveling magician, trying to discover new kinds of magic. At least magic that a human could use." He held his hand out to Drosera as well, Drosera slowly shook it "and you are?" She responded "uh... Drosera." He nodded smiling "nice to meet you as well Drosera."

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled a bit, sounding curious as she replied "Looking for types of magic that humans could use? Quite the adventure working on that, it's nice to meet you Tessai."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You as well Lily, would you happen to know where a fellow named Darcia would be? Heard he could help me out."

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Darcia?" Lilly replied, thinking for a moment and replying "Well, he might still be at Drosera's home, she could point you where to go likely."

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Not that quick, I dunno, maybe someone from the castle could do runic stuff on it maybe?" She shrugged.
    Drosera nodded "I'll meet up with you in a minute, you go on ahead."