RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin thought a moment, shaking his head he replied, "If you mean find another Hellgate, its too far. If your meaning in which direction other than from the Syndicate we attack, yes..."

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Sighing, Crazyon walked to the fringe of the town and began walking towards the forest, a small box in his hand.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly shrugged a bit as she replied "Only real reason would be curiosity about your work, I suppose."

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

A small, rather embarrassed chuckle. "I'm not sure what to say to that, but thanks." He walked back over and extended a hand. "Maybe I can work off my, uh, less than stellar first impression. My name's Tomas Stonewall. Previously Armed Forces in a little country up north... currently between jobs. I swear this isn't going to end with me sleeping on your couch."

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Mhmhmh," The woman chuckled again, placing her hand in his grasp with a smile. "A.... pleasure to meet you~"

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex, after leaving Omin's foundry, walked back towards 'his' house. He opened the regular window in the back alley and carefully pried it open, not wishing to attract attention. Rex pushes the window open, still creating a small creaking noise, and swung one leg into the window.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta shook her head "w-wait what? So your saying if we go into the portal from another direction?"
    "Neat, alright then" She wheeled her chair closer to Lily. "Maybe I should come by your lab, sounds cool"

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, informing, "Daelthious's 7 hellgates from this world to the underworld are controlled by him. In order for the bastard to maintain them he sits apon a 'throne' in his 'cathedral' that gives him power from soul sacrafices, or... other means. As for the portals themselves, are three dimensional. Similar to the bubble dimension this castle is incased in.."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You... know if we go in, no matter which way we go in we'll still end up in the spot right? Look why don;t we just disguise ourselves to look like we belong to another place completely, then they cant blame us."

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Or, i can do better by making you Soulless~ However, none in history had ever been able to revert the prosses.."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yeah no, I'm happy a succubus. But that wouldn't cover everyone else following us."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Feel free to some time, could show some of the work I've completed if you did."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"If any of you had even the SLIGHTEST chance of passing through in disguise, would be to wear these-"

Omin tyen pointed to a rack of heavy armors, continueing, "Which im sure not all of you have the physique to lift..."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Please, I have to walk around with chunks of metal attached to me. I think I can handle that."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"I don't mean you. I mean those like Lumin. Not entirely buff, or big. Probably couldn't even weild the guns i use." Omin then chucked, patting Lumins shoulder, as if a father figure.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"we can go now if you like, I'm not doing anything important."
    "Maybe one of your suits?"

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then, sounds good." Lilly happily replied, now stepping back as she added "You need a bit to get ready?"

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"I dont have female versions of my suits, nor one any of you could fit in. Unless you became 7ft tall in a day..."

19. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas gave her hand a firm shake, nodding. He was just going to ignore that one. "Uh, yeah. You too, Miss... What's your name?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Nope!" She picked up the wrist piece "come on Rex" and as she said that, the dragon barked, and jumped off of the table to follow them
    "Look, let's just take some time to plan this out okay. We can go, I'll go with you, I promise. Let's just take a week to plan this out right. Maybe we could even get some smaller armor made in time. There's a blacksmith in town that could probably help."