RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie chuckled " You don't seem so sure about that, I mean, it's fine if there isn't anything you can do, I'll just wait. " Angie wasn't terribly excited about waiting, but it's not like she was going anywhere anytime soon.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright, I can wait for you just inside the castle." Lilly replied.
    Turning to Tessai, she then said "And nice meeting you as eell, feel free to stop by some time if you want to look in to some of the older rune magic I had used back when I was human, might be some stuff you would find interesting. ", before turning to walk off towards the castle.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well I guess it's worth a try at least, go ask around. Runic stuff is pretty cool, I mean it can do all sorts of weird things so why not your arm right?"
    Tessai gave a little bow to Lily "much appreciated" and with that, Drosera took him back to their house.

4. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie scratched her head with her good head " I'm not exactly...Sure if I want to just ask random people if they can fix my arm, I'd rather have you help me but if you're busy I understand. "

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried laughs lightly. "If we art to be colleagues, might as well joketh as ones, aye?" He says, keeping an eye on the blade.

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin violently shakes his head, overdoing it a bit. 'No no no no, what are you talking about? It's strictly business. I think I'll, uh, go visit her. Maybe see if she can make that armor. Do you have any schematics for it, Omin?'

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Mhmhm, we'll see~" She responded. She motioned with her hand and the chair across the table slid out on its own, making a spot for him to come sit. "You sounded like you could use a break earlier... some time to unwind."

8. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Actually, that's most of the problem. I have no idea what to do with myself." He sat down with a grateful smile. "I just need some work, really. Move out of my friend's basement, maybe get my own apartment... although the way I've been treated so far that might be more of a can of worms than I thought."

9. Mailboxhead

Melody leaned back in her seat, arm draped over the back of her chair. She remained silent, watching Tomas with her bright amber eyes, listening closely. A fresh mug of coffee sat in front of Tomas on the table. It.... wasn't there a moment ago.

10. Stu and Improved

Tomas didn't drink, deciding to wait until he was given the go-ahead by his host. She didn't seem like she had anything to add, so he kept talking, unsure of why he was telling her all this. "I mean, I was homeless before I came here, but at least in my old town I didn't have to be on my toes all the time about people wanting to..." He visibly made a leap of logic. "...Wait."

11. Mailboxhead

She picked up her glance, feigning a curious expression. "Hmm?"

12. Stu and Improved

Looking down at the coffee again, Tomas discreetly pushed it away. "So... why the interest, Melody? I'm just some guy off the street."

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly headed off into the castle now, straightening her labcoat some as she did.

14. Mailboxhead

"Mhmhm," The woman chuckled again. "As I said, Mr. Tomas..." She leaned forward, elbows propped on the table, resting her chin over her laced fingers. "...You're unique~"

15. Stu and Improved

"That explains pretty much nothing. Okay, I'm unique. What do you mean by that?" This might have been a bad decision. Plenty of places around here to hide something like a body...

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((Im alive))

Omin chuckled teasingly, walking over to a desk to toss Lumin an armor design he'd chosen at random, replying, "Sure sure. Thats what i said about Zeta."

17. critsarecool

He blushes even harder now. 'Alright, I'll head over with it now. Mrs. Zeta, do you want to come with, or are you going to stay and talk?'

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera took Tessai back to their house again "Ember, you here still?" She said opening the door.
    "But your not as shy as he is by any means" She said winking to him.
    Zeta patted Lumin's back "Your names Lumin right? Yeah I'll go with you."

19. critsarecool

'Great! Well, I'll see you later, Omin.' He walked up the stairs, waved, then continued, making his way out to the hallway with Zeta following. He began on his way to the blacksmith, the blueprints rolled up under his arm. He looked back over his shoulder to Zeta. 'So, what's the story between you two?' He raised an eyebrow.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Hearing Drosera, Ember called back "Yep, still here, you already back?"