RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin glared, stating, "I never said there would be no casulties. Nor the fact the casulties sustained would come from TDS. I want to protect TDS members more than their soldiers fighting against the Imperium. If the DID show up here. Expect to find no flesh corpses of any of you. But rather, a field of iron statues..."

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas scowled and opened his mouth again, but thought better of it and just sighed instead of going back into a tirade. "...I'm sorry. I didn't- you didn't mean it like I thought. I'm just... I don't have an excuse." Looking around a bit awkwardly, he, despite his earlier statement, tried to make an excuse. "I've just been not at my best these past few days. Lot of adjusting."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Did I say you were going to say there would be none? Pretty sure I didn't just say that. But what I'm saying is that even if they don't harm anyone, they will cause mass terror. A lot of people can't fight, so we make this a safe haven to protect them, and your about to go in and potentially threaten that safety, all for your own selfish cause."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Selfish, cause? Do you, succubi of age less than a thousand years, have ANY idea as to why, or how he came to be!?" At this point, omin has snapped in his pacience.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Your missing the point Omin, your ignoring the safety and care of those around you because of something YOU feel you have to do. This isn't about you, or me, your friends or that army. It's about where you come from, which at this point, is the syndicate. Our goal here is to protect those that need protecting, which is our people first. And your about to go start a war that could quite possibly put every life were protecting at risk." despite Omin's anger, Zeta was keeping a calm demeanor.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

There was now a small flame that could be seen on both of Omins now clenched fists, he then mustered the control to say, "He killed my parrents, my wife, turned me into this being in which no emotion can be controlled, and of all else, forced my mind into aiding him BURN a world to ashes, and mutalate, and destroy its only god!"

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The woman smiled, shifting the incense around in her fingers, the smoke dancing in a small circle. "I think you'll do just fine around here sweetie~" She replied softly, shooting him a wink. She tilted her head to the side, eyes tracing over him as though to study his form. "You're... quite unique... I'm sure plenty of people around here will want you~"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta let a long sigh, starting to lose her temper as well "so about the people here? If they come here, people will die, and you know what? They will kill parents, and you know what else?" She pointed her finger at him, pushing it into his chest "it will be all your fault. People will quite possibly lose their parents, be left to try and live alone, possibly to go under the same fate as you. Living the entirety of their life in despair because you couldn't have enough god damn patience to plan your shit out."

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried shrugs in response to her question. "The f'rest felt most strange, almost absenteth of life."

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

As she did she would feel an immence burning in her finger, he replied, "I swear on my curse, none of TDS shall be killed. I can order it. A defence of many Vigilantine miles from here. If there is one thing i fucking know, Zeta, is that in terms of these bastards, they tend to not fail a job..."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You can't promise that though, orders or not, there still are chances of failure, and I'd much rather plan this so that it doesn't harm anyone."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Can you use it to assume other forms as well? It seems like quite the tool." Lilly asked, tone still curious as she looked over the wristpiece.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yeah, this place is really weird. I don't even know how it works." She sighed looking back at his work.
    Drosera nodded, sitting back down "I can, though I don't have a whole lot of stuff to use with it yet, still working on it and whatnot."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"Fine then, you have a BETTER idea. Not like you've had to fight a Valmenhein. Other than me."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"It's only common sense. If you don't want them to attack a city, don't attack from the city. Is there another way to get there from outside of the syndicate?" She grinned.

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried chuckles at Aesa.. He picks up the now slightly solid blade and carefully set it in the forge for a brief re-heating before shaping. "It w'rks in myst'rious ways. Just liketh a c'rtain maiden i just met." He says with a big grin.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly stretched for a moment, replying "Seems to be pretty well working for something still incomplete." and chuckling.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I was the same way when I first came here, good luck though"
    She crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow "nice one"
    "It is, so any real reason you came here or just for a chat?"

19. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie smiled " Do you happen to know anyone that could fix up my arm? "

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried laughs lightly. "If we art to be colleagues, might as well joketh as ones, aye?" He says, keeping an eye on the blade.