RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed,"Of course!" he turned around, putting his hands behind his head saying,"Buuuuut even I know when I should keep my mouth shut..." He smiled.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber laughed a little walking over to her children "alright, you two should go off do your own thing, can't baby you guys forever."Both of them nodded as they left, but they both also knew what was going on.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at Amber curiously.

"Hm?" He grunted.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber chuckled "well don't you have plans or a honeymoon or something like that? Gee your forgetting a lot more then your memory huh?" She said jokingly.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head, smileing sadly,"Yea...I guess so...erhem, but I guess some relaxation is good now yea?"

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well?" She said walking behind him and wrapping her arms around his wast "where to then?"

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled a bit,"Where do you think Im going to take my wife?"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I dunno, where too?" Her arms raised a little higher.

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar thought a moment, then said,"How about...my room?" he suggested.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber jumped on his back laying against him "only if your walking~"

Ominethious likes this.
  11. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya tried to calm down. "How..." He shook his head. "How can I just accept the fact that I killed so many people? Including...my own parents..." He sounded a little bit frantic again.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar faked a groan, but began to walk.

As he walked, he felt something strange. Well, familiar, just...bigger.

"Uh Amber...? Did your...no...nevermind..." He said, walking to the exit of the catacombs.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber couldn't help but giggle on his back "I figured you would notice, yeah, there were bigger before but... not this big... Oh well."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Right..." Tar said. Amber couldn't tell, but his smile was huge.

He carried her all the way to his own room,"Here we are..." he said, going in.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber jumped off of her dragon and quickly lid down on his bed sighing in contempt "haven't been in here for awhile..."

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled,"A little too long if you ask me..."

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed slightly, saying "Well, I know she wants to be a lab apprentice instead of being with Omin for one reason..."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace purred as she hugged Lilly, and said, "Wat would dat be?"

19. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"soulless you say ja?" carstel pulled a beaten leather bound book from his jacket and jotted down some notes in his native language "vell, meeting him could prove to being useful, I vould accually be killing da bird vith stones I believe za saying goes, if I vere to see him, hehehe" Carstel chuckled deeply adding to a diagram in his book before putting it away, "vere could I find him?"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly replied "Just what it sounded like when I talked with her, since her and Omin weren't on the best terms."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.