RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Umbra Giggled. "I-I Guess not... A-Are there other S-Soulless in the c-castle?"

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix stood and though wondering if omin found anyone else, but concluded, "No, aside from me and Omin there is only one other Soulless. However she's a kind of... Hybrid..."

3. Gredd18

"H-Hybrid?" Umbra Asked, Curious.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix cleared his throat a bit, and added, "Yes, a Hybrid. Which is one who is Soulless but is not Soulless..."

5. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya continued walking again. "Yeah, yeah." He chuckled. "But I wasn't expecting that..." He looked towards Miku. "So you can just change into anything you want? Or are there limits?"

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten sniveled a few times on her shoulders still crying. "But... I just screw everything up... even back before I was me and I was the other me..."

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly calmly pet his head for a minute, saying "Just calm down... We can just keep trying until we find what works for you." in a still-reassuring tone.

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Still holding on to her, Kitten looked up from her shoulders. "But... that's what you said when I first learned.... And... and... Nothing still works right with me... My only real talent seems to be pranks and screwing up... I'm just a lot of trouble..."

9. Gredd18

"H-How is that possible? F-For a Soulless?" Umbra Asked, wondering who this Hybrid was.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"We haven't found anything yet, but we are still trying. It isn't like my projects work the first time I try them either."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix smirked at her confusion, and added, "She looks, feels, and mostly is a Neko, however retains many traits of a Soulless by that counterpart."

12. Gredd18

"A-A Neko? W-What Traits does she r-retain? W-What's her name?" Umbra Barraged Rix with Questions, "D-Does Water Hurt her? H-How does she look like a N-Neko?"

Ominethious likes this.
  13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten continued sniveling over her shoulder as he began crying less. "Thanks miss Lilly." He closed his eyes feeling so exhausted from everything that had happened.

14. Clan TDS

Clan TDS Group Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.