RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace was now a bit concerned, and asked, "Wat did he dew?"

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly shook her head slightly, saying "It isn't important right now, don't worry about it."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace's ears dropped, and her tail stopped swaying, and kind sat down at Lilly's boots, and hugged them slightly.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"No need to be upset." Lilly replied reassuringly.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace nodded, but still cuddled her boots, and kinda pawed at them playfully while purring.

6. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Calm down. I can't make you to come to terms with it. That is something that you must do for yourself. If you truly want to use magic, you must learn how to deal with the consequences. But know that magic can be used for both good and evil. It is a tool, like a sword. And if you fail to come to terms with it, I can remove the blockade." harnackam says "If you don't mind me asking, how did you kill your parents? What happened?"

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly laughed slightly at Sareace's actions.

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then got a string loose from her boot, and started toying with it. Meanwhile she asked, "So what all has gone around here?"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly thought for a moment, saying "Well, I've not been here as long as most of the others, but quite a bit has happened... I'm not even sure where to begin."

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace was interested, but her attention shifted the the string from the boot as she played with it on the floor, but then asked, "Well, what about from wat omi was talking about a meenie girl called Luna?"

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, saying "It was someone who had come here to try taking the castle, I didn't really meet her though."

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked up, which she was on her back, and pawing at the string, and said, "She wanted to get rid of qween Xerta?"

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Yep, she wanted to take the throne from Queen Xerta, her and a few others attacked the castle over it."

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I don't really know. After we made that oil deal, I ran off to get some ingredients for alchemy." Rex says and he readjusts the containers on his back.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace nodded, and said, "So das why Omi took Ivory as prisoner?"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Ivory was working with Luna and fought Omin, Omin got her away from Luna, but they didn't leave on the best terms with eachother..."

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace had kept pawing the string, and said, "How so?"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"She'd been pretty badly hurt after the fighting had been over, Omin seems to have quite the temper... But don't worry about it, their both fine."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace stopped messing with the string, and said, "But, they hate eachoter?"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I don't know, I didn't pry into it." Lilly replied, shrugging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.