RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then walked to hug Lilly. Completely oblivious to their relationship, and her own to them, and said, "So Omi really does care for peoplz, and Ivory, by wat he's said, isn't a bad person... Or at least i dun think so... But why dew you think she should be a lab assistant?"

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar jumped to his feet, but hesitated. Amber looked completely different. He definitely liked her new look, his slight blush that crawled to his face as he walked to her showed that.

He muttered nervously,"Amber? You...wow..." He starred at her intently.

Ominethious likes this.
  3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea got off of her after so long as Amber approached Tar "this... is what I looked like before I was a slime."

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar starred at her still, his face still blushing slightly at her new, rather enticing, form.

"I uh...had no idea...you looked...like this..."He said, trying to sound more casual.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber chuckled "heh, yeah. I was a succubus before a slime..."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

"I...can see that. You really are Xertras sister..." Tar said, smiling.

He shifted uncomfortably. No one was really around,save for their kids. He could mark her...

7. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya looked at Harnackam in shock. He then looked down, feeling a bit disheartened. "Well..." His mind was suddenly flooded with painful memories. It was obvious something was disturbing him. "I...I killed them..." His voice quivered.

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... brother..." She said a little awkwardly "but... still your wife."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was taken a little by surprise. She had no idea and was obviously not used to the idea of death yet.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"That you ar-wait...what do you...", he began, eyeing Amber curiously.

"Brother?" He asked.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber laughed a little forgetting he had lost his memories "some time, I will tell you all about it. The only thing you have to worry about, is why I turned to this form in the first place." She said the end a little more lustfully.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar thought a moment. Amber had been a guy once, but that was time ago. For all he knew, he'd known about it before he lost his memory, so no big deal to be made at the moment.

Tar smiled warmly at her,"Yea, not a big deal...but now...something special. A mark, to show all others that you belong to me, and that I am yours forever..." he said. He said the words softly, as if having repeated them again and again.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

As before, she closed her eyes in anticipation.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar moved close to Amber.

Grabbing her by the shoulders he tilted her neck, breathing on her neck. Hidden by her collar.

He moved a little higher. As carefully as he could, he lightly bit her skin. His sharp fangs scraping small scratches on her neck.

When he let go, two marks, were there. They glowed a slight blue color, when the color faded, her skin had scarred.

Tar happily clasped his hands together,"And thats that..."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber's pose changed slightly from dealing with the pain. It hurt, a lot. She let out a loud scream in pain. When he finsihed, she had to catch her breath "easy for you to say..."

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled sadly at her, he grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I should have warned you. Im sorry Amber...I tried to be gentle...hard to do I guess..." He said apologetically.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber let off a little smile "heh, no problem. She felt the spot he bit "could've been a worse spot though I guess." She said giggling a little at the end stuck her tongue out.

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam gave Tetsuya a moment to compose himself, before saying "Well... Anyways I can clear out the block. But it would be better, and less painfull if you could do it for yourself. Come to terms with the event, and accept the risk of using magic. Consciously and subconsciously."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled and eyed her.

"Trying to bait a Dragon Amber? Humans have been known to do that often...trying to use their women to seduce us." Tar said chuckling at her.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber crossed her arms under her chest and tilted her head back to Pangaea and Ariess "you know they understand what your saying right?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.