RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then got up, and mewed softly, then said, "Well, where is Ivory?"

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"She's resting right now, hidden and protected, even though I healed her she was still very exhausted." Lilly replied.

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace's ears fell back, and she said, "Are we able to see her any time soon?"

4. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya took a deep breath. "I can't remember much but....It all happened when I was just 10 years old..." His voice was calm now. "I had no idea I was actually a dragon until...I transformed. I'm still not sure what triggered the transformation but...I went on a rampage and destroyed almost the entire village. After I came to I was in human form again. I saw my dad laying there, dead. My mom spoke to me...she told me what I really was." His eyes became a bit watery. He shut them, which caused a tear to escape and fall to the ground. "I was so confused. I shook them in hopes that they would wake up but...they didn't. They weren't my real parents but I loved them nonetheless...they took care of me. Anyways, I broke down into tears and ran outside...the whole village had been frozen over."

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Not right now." Lilly replied, patting Sareace's head for a moment.
    "Maybe another time."

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace purred from Lilly's head rub, and said, "So when's dat potion going to be dun for that one dragon?"

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Ah, yeah, I'll need to get something from someone else before it's done." Lilly replied.

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace's tail swayed back and forth, and her ears popped up as she asked, "Who is dat?"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Just a friend of mine, need their help with a potion ingredient."

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota perked her head up a bit. "What kind of potion?"

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace glanced over to Iota, flinched, and said, "Oh, forgot yew were there."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"A shapeshifting potion for a dragon outside the castle, I have most of the ingredients, but there's one that I'll actually need your help with."

13. Mailboxhead

"Oh, really?" Iota responded with curiosity. "Whatcha need?"

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam thought for a few minutes then said "What do you mean by that? Your parents were humans and you were raised in a human village? And how did you transform into a human form at such a young age? It takes considerable skill and power. Also, how could you not know you were a dragon? This doesn't add up..." He thought some more "They probably weren't your biological parents. You were probably stolen from your nest, or found after being discarded. Then someone must have transformed you into a human. Your dragon nature would have fought against the transformation, until it broke through the enchantment, and made you go on a rampage." He paused for a moment "Or you could be lying to me."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Eh... Well..."
    "A bodily fluid from you... Blood, or similar..." Lilly asked, slightly awkwardly.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace gave an Disgusted Gag sound at the mention of blood, and said, "Why blood?"

17. Mailboxhead

Iota raised an eyebrow. "Umm..... uh... okay? You... want it now?"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sometime soon, if that's okay..." Lilly replied.

19. Mailboxhead

Iota shrugged and pushed off of the table. "I can do it now. Don't know what might come up later."

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then, thank you Iota." Lilly replied, smiling some and moving to get a syringe.
    After a moment, she had come back with a syringe from a drawer, screwing a sterilized needle on the end of it as she walked back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.