1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. SonOfValhalla

SonOfValhalla Intergalactic Tourist

Alright cool i'll take care of it !!! Alos the name of the server is

Furrybound correct ?

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Connect using:

star.furrybound.com

3. SonOfValhalla

Alright again awesome ! I'll be on in a bit im trying to install it with teh nexus Mod manager

4. tedlil

tedlil Pangalactic Porcupine

don't know if you notice that but spoiler with current modlist isn't showing up whole after you click the button :D (weird bug...)
    EDIT: after few conversations and situations i decided to let your server having my mod in modpack with few requests that we can speak about in PM :) but to be clear - the only one public server that i will accept with my mod is yours.

5. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Omni pops in like an FNaF character. "AAAAAAAAAA Hello you all fuzzy people." .w.

Snowpup likes this.
  6. Snowpup

We'll be updating shortly I believe. Thanks!

Omni! Raaawr~

How are you?

7. Nerex

Nerex Void-Bound Voyager

Dammit. I literally went through all of the mods' .modinfofiles. I wasted a crapton of time.

8. Snowpup

Heh. Hey, re-download the pack. I just updated it.

Modpack updated 2/22/2015!
    http://www.furrybound.com/FurryboundMods.rar

Please re-download the modpack and delete everything in your mods folder before dragging/dropping the new mods over!

Edit: Anyone who is getting an error on launch please delete "MysteriousStarsv1.4" from your folder and place this in there instead.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8rj9wmfuqju7fm6/MysteriousStars-v1.2.modpak?dl=0

I fixed the download link shortly after I realized the mistake but I'm sure some of you snagged it first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of updates. I'm simply going to make the new list here and changes from here on out will be documented mod-by-mod.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  9. ll_Archangel_ll

ll_Archangel_ll Void-Bound Voyager

Hi im Ark, the Lopbunny and Lucario mod isnt working, can you fix it?

10. fafeman

fafeman Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm having the issue with the new modpack as follows:

[16:08:44.790] Error: Could not instantiate item '[cavelamp, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'cavelamp'
    [16:08:44.791] Error: Could not instantiate item '[glowtree5, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'glowtree5'
    [16:08:44.801] Error: Could not instantiate item '[bunkerlightv, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'bunkerlightv'
    [16:08:44.831] Error: Could not instantiate item '[alarm, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'alarm'
    [16:08:45.119] Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe

Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'alarm'
    Item::Item(Variant, String, Variant)
    set_fast_math

[16:08:45.134] Info: Renderer destroyed
    [16:08:45.236] Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    [16:08:47.205] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'alarm'

If I delete the recipes for the item, another one will pop up for 'alertlight', and I don't want to go through all of the recipes in the modpack and delete them, for obvious reasons.

11. tedlil

Hey, you should add more information about error. Add your log :)

12. Snowpup

Hi Arch!

This was a dumb mistake of mine, I'm sorry. I've updated the modpack link to fix this among a few other things.

--- Fixed Shadow Casting Lights Extras to actually be used (We needed the Pixel Goods Store addon, not the entire folder of extras).
    --- Fixed Furrybound Item Mods to load (Currently it just has a simple item mod I made to add particles to the butterfly wings. I'm open to suggestions for more!)
    --- Fixed Lucario and Lopunny Races (The folder inside the UG folder was what needed to be in the mods folder.)
    --- Fixed Mysterious Star with the real, updated mod (V1.4). The initial mod download link was broken.

This is not a required download update. If you want Lucario and Lopunny to work simply drag/drop the "lucario" and "lopunny" folders from the "Lucario Supply Drop UG" and "Lopunny Supply Drop UG" folders directly into your mod folder.

Since this isn't a required mod update I haven't added any new mods either.

Is this when you're trying to start the game up? You shouldn't be getting this. I would re-download the modpack. I'm not getting this issue.

If however it persists and you don't feel like debugging those items are from "Shadow Casting Lights".

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Snowpup, you didn't ask for permission to include xbawks, only felins. You might want to... rectify that ;)

14. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

don't do that. do it manually. xD
    i had huge issues when i tried to use it since it put them in the wrong folders
    NMM isn't updated enough from what i remember. is it?

15. Yamadataiki

Yamadataiki Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, I was looking through the mods here on the forums and I found something that might be useful to fellow builders, It's called the grassification station found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/grassification-station.2296/ I looked at the mod permissions, and I believe the Mod Creator might be willing to allow for use in the mod-pack if he was asked. The mod allows you to harvest grass seeds off of already existing tiles, then combine them with the dirt block of your choosing. some seeds are sold at the outpost. Idk if this would be the most useful mod to add but I think it would be useful. If not all good just figured I'd let ya know.

Also, http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/prismatic-stars.2551/ Would be amazing to have if possible, permissions are lax, no request needed from what I glanced through (Correct me if I'm mistaken, I won't be offended :p) . Works fine with mysterious stars from the testing i've done, only thing that is a little off is the half ocean planets. Really really cool mod though

And... since I keep finding these little gems, http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/plant-matters.2552/ is worth checking out too, mix and match version of the mod which is a part of its download tends to have some really... strange bugs that can be apparent so I recommend the regular version unless you like floating brains and flowers xD

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  16. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

"Agh, you scared me!"

17. SonOfValhalla

Yeah LOL!!!!!! I already fixed it and have the mod pack installed and working :D

18. tedlil

i agree with Yamadataiki. plant matters is awesome :) and you don't need any permission to use it :D

19. Snowpup

I looked at that one before. It seemed interesting but wasn't quite sure if it was of any use/fleshed out enough to be noticed.

I take it others would like it as well? It can certainly be added next update.

20. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Server is offline again.