1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

My Enternia 2.2.2

Use alta technology to explore ionic planets and unravel the power of stardust!

1. Ceterai
    [​IMG]
    What awaits you in the distance? What lies beneath the surface? What hides up high behind those clouds? Time to find out! Welcome to Alterash.

Contents

This mod adds a new race, 2 new planets with their own biomes, monsters, many hazards and treasure. The mod adds new unique weapons, armor, cosmetics, augments/collars, spawners, codexes, throwables and other equipment.
    All new content can only be found on those 2 planets, is fairly balanced, and thus doesn't interfere with normal gameplay!
    Check out the end of the description for a rundown of this mod's content. Or, even better, check out the mod's Wiki! It's very extensive and contains full in-detail info on just about anything mod-related, including modding information.
    More information on new weapon features like press&hold, firemodes, attachments and upgrading: Wiki: Weapons.

>>> OFFICIAL WIKI <<<
    >>> DISCORD SERVER <<< - for mod-realted discussions and dev updates (and for neat emojis!)
    >>> DONATE LINK <<< - a link for small donations so I can make this mod even better ^^
    >>> Chinese Patch/中文翻译补丁 <<<

Where to start

To explore the worlds added by this mod, try to find new planet types around tier 3+ stars!
    To start progressing in the mod content, craft an [​IMG] Alta Crafting Station! It should be available at the tier 2 Inventor's Table. From there, you'll be able to craft:
    • mod equipment (armor, weapons, throwables, etc);
    • other mod crafting tables;
    • all mod items that can normally be only found through loot (requires max tier).
    Other crafting tables include
    [​IMG] Alta Constructor for crafting objects/decorations/traps (upgrading to max tier allows you to even craft natural objects and loot tables);
    [​IMG] Alta Datacenter for crafting codexes the tell you the lore and/or explain how certain mod items work (highly recommend to read them so you don't have to visit the wiki);
    [​IMG] Alta Upgrade Station for upgrading some mod items in exchange for [​IMG]Gheatsyn Shards.

Also, check out a [​IMG] Mod Guide codex that you can buy at Treasured Trophies!

Check out full guide on tenants here: My Eternia Wiki: Tenants

Supported Addons
    • Tabula Rasa (most items & objects are available at the table);
    • Spawnable Item Pack (all objects and a lot of items are available here, though less than at Tabula Rasa. I would recommend using max tier Alta Crafting Station, Alta Constructor and Alta Datacenter for all recipes);
    • Equivalent Exchange (all plant-based and non-organic materials can be studied at the Farm Table and the Mine Table respectfully. Nothing fot the Hunt Table);
    • Improved Food Descriptions (proper support for all effects added by this mod);
    • More Planet Info (proper support for all effects, weather and biomes of this mod);
    • True Space (planets added by this mod are able to spawn near True Space stars. [​IMG] Alterash can spawn as a mild/cool planet or satellite, [​IMG] Alterash Prime as a cool/cold planet or satellite);
    • Race Traits (check mod screenshots for stats);
    • Frackin' Races/Frackin' Universe (PARTIAL: no FU BYOS support. If you need it, you can get it here: Alta FU Patch+).

Content Rundown

tooltip1.png
    tooltip2.png
    tooltip3.png
    tooltip4.png

More information on new weapon features like press&hold, firemodes, attachments and upgrading: My Enternia Wiki: Weapons

Enhanced Tooltips

As mentioned in the content rundown, many different items in this mod have improved, informative tooltips. Below are some examples of that:

scrn_tooltips1.png
    scrn_tooltips2.png

Screenshots

You can view screenshots on the Steam page of the mod.

Compatability & Information For Modders
    1. Doesn't require any other mods to work;
    2. Should be FU-compatible;
    3. The mod uses regular Starbound folder structure so should be easy to navigate and integrate with;
    4. All IDs added by the mod have a ct_ prefix to make it impossible to conflict with IDs from other mods;
    5. The mod tries to explore somewhat unusual concepts with unique names so there should be little to no idea overlap;
    6. If you want to make a mod on top of this and want to learn modding-related features of this mod, visit this page: My Enternia Wiki: Modding;
    7. Support for mods like IFD and MPI is done by generating patch files using python scripts. To learn more, visit My Enternia Wiki: Modding - Mod Support.
    Information for translators
    There's a relevant section with translation info in the mod's readme: My Enternia: Information For Translators

Changelog

If you want to follow the development process and know what's been added in latest versions, check out the changelog for details.
    The full list of changes can be found in the changelog file on the GitHub page or in the Steam changelog page.

Conclusion

I made this little mod mainly for myself, but decided to share with everybody.
    It was originally only on Steam Workshop and GitHub, but since I've decided to release a 2.0 version, I thought it would be a good idea to finally share it here aswell.
    This mod on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006558650
    This mod on GitHub: https://github.com/Ceterai/Enternia

To bring back or retain any removed content, get this mod: My Enternia - Removed Content

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. scrn_tooltips3.png
    2. scrn_tooltips4.png
    3. scrn_tooltips5.png
    nightlol543 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. JuniorLyra_22
    JuniorLyra_22
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    This mod has been part of my game for some time.
    I think it's very, very good. thanks.
  2. nightlol543
    nightlol543
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    It is a really Amazing mod
    it has cool decorations and weapons
    I Love it.
  3. nightlol543
    nightlol543
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0