1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinRaces 4.24

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. sayter
    This mod grants racial abilities to every vanilla race, and to numerous user-created races.

Note that no actual races are contained in FR...just the abilities. If you wish to get the user-created races you will need to download them yourself.

FrackinUniverse is recommended for the best possible experience.

For a list of racial abilities click below:
    http://sayterdarkwynd.github.io/races3.html

If you wish to utilize aspects of this mod in your race mod, you are more than welcome to do so. The more interesting a race, the better! If you want me to include your race mod in FR, just ask!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. 4.24
  2. 4.23
  3. 4.32

Recent Reviews

1. makasouleater69
    makasouleater69
    5/5,
    Version: 4.24
    Thanks for so many updates.
  2. makasouleater69
    makasouleater69
    5/5,
    Version: 4.23
    Thank you so much for all the stats, it really makes hardcore more interesting, especially when I go to make a new character after death:)
  3. salmon03000
    salmon03000
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.63
    good!
  4. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    4/5,
    Version: 4.0.435
    allow me to correct the review with 4-stars then, I didn't mean to provoke but still I want to see the info if that possible maybe in a codex, a book that has the detailed info for each race like those fu books in the starship if that is possible.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No. I made a site, and detailed in-game descriptions. Nothing more is needed.
  5. assd7554112
    assd7554112
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.434
    I like this mod!
  6. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.4
    All Race are Balanced but some are almost op because of they're nature primal maybe but i will changed this rate and my review it depends.
  7. Multistream
    Multistream
    4/5,
    Version: 4.0.36a
    Great, but...
    Apex had physical degradation because of technological advantage, but in this mod they are stronger and faster
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Did you even *read* the race info page? That isn't how they work, even remotely. The idea is that they fight with their primal natures *despite* the physical changes imposed by the Knog. As such, they have to maintain calm to keep their heads about them. The speed/agility is their natural capability, not some result of the Knog or however the heck you are intepreting it.

But hey, knock off a star. Why not. lol. Or, you could instead post intelligently in the discussion area with your suggestions on improving them. I sincerely doubt you will, however.
  8. Vittorio1964
    Vittorio1964
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.35c
    good
  9. Vittorio1964
    Vittorio1964
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.29
    great thanjs
  10. Kronnos
    Kronnos
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0.29
    Will add some day the races of mod Super / sbg / Race Mod?