RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. As she finished her outburst, Indrana reared around towards the Aasimar and socked him in the face " DONT EVEN sAY ITS GOOD TO SEE ME!" She stood over him.

2. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Fraus, you may be a fox, but you have diplomatic skill of a mouse. Allow Ms. Berg to explain."

3. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever reeled from the blow , but held his footing. " I expected something similar to that, and I admit I deserve it Ini. I am glad your ok though. " He says as he straightens himself and his cloak continues to billow.

4. " IF YOU REALLY CARED, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAN AWAY!" she crossed her arms " why should I forgive you for leaving "

5. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever looks to the ground then looks back to Indrana," I may not deserve forgiveness, but I did come back. I couldn't let them turn me into an inquisitor."

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus did an Oooo sound. "Well... You should rest and relax. You can't think clearly with your head is on fire. Speaking of which... I think your horns are starting to smoke. That aside... I don't think we will be better off with you killing this fine Ass-mir."

7. Indrana huffed before turning around " very well, come with me and I will show you to where you will be staying." she was still rather angry, even after she walked off.

8. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever Punched fraus in the back of the head," Oh can it ears. " Reever says as he begins to follow the fiery tiefling. Passing a group of women and as he goes by he smiles at them, and they giggle ( and one faints)
    Diplomacy= 8+18=26= suck it fraus I don't need magic.

Draken09 and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  9. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

As they pass another group of women Fraus walks up and talks to them, making them swoon. (And two faint.)

Diplomacy 14 + 16 = 30 suck it, Pick up lines > using a lute.

11. Indrana turned off to the north, away from the main road " before I bring you to your residence fro the duration of the investigation, I have to visit my sister, Id rather not let her walk alone with the things happening lately" The tiefling sighed a bit " she gets into enough trouble as it is"
    [​IMG]

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus smiled. "Well if you wanted, we could help you get your sister. I see no reason to sit around, especially at the chance to meet another horny angry maiden such as yourself."

13. Indrana glared at Fruas in a sort of say-that-one-more-time-and-youll-be-eating-out-of-your-a** way "what did you just call me"

14. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He pointed to her horns. "Horny maiden. Although, you do seem to have an anger problem. Not sure if its normal to always be so angry. However, some people's gods don't want them living happy."

Draken09 likes this.
  15. " and then you insult my faith" She started to become a bit more agitated.

Draken09 likes this.
  16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He shrugged. "Pardon. I only can assume about your faith what I see from its followers. Or are you just the sour apple of a basket of golden fruits?"

Draken09 likes this.
  17. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

Landron stepped forward and placed his hand on his unholy symbol. "This conversation doesn't seem like it will help either of you two, and I'd prefer if you both calmed down before you did something you'd regret." He didn't really mind the fact that they were having an argument, but since the person connected with them being there was being provoked, it was probably better to intervene.

18. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

reever rolled his eyes at the fox," Fraus I hope you know when to let things go. Indranna here is strong enough to snap you like a twig."

19. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide decided to stay out of this argument. If the Fox's attitude gets him hurt so be it. Perhaps something will get through that thick skull.

20. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pavo slinks along behind the group, grinning to himself.