RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"...him? him? HIM?" Adelaide slapped Fraus in the face, muttering something while doing so. A few moments later, Draconic characters appeared on his cheek within a few seconds, it once again fades.(brand, fort negates, otherwise disapears in five days)
    "You're lucky this time, Fox. But cross me again, and my mercy may not come so easy."

2. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"You didn't have to slap him." Landron told her before turning to Fraus. "What do you think will be the consequences of you scaring them away? Anything that results from that one action will be partially your fault, so think on that before bragging about it." He stepped back and hoped that he'd get a little quiet.

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus gave an evil angry look a to Adelaide before taking a breath and putting on his usual more casual look. "No reason to be violent with each other. One reason inquisitors always disappoint me... They have to resort to violent methods as the first method. As far as scaring them away... It was the immediately stronger choice than trying to fight them and risking several people dying. Odds are likely another band of more violent adventurers will find them and end them. However I hate having to kill things when its not necessary."

4. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"If that way of thinking makes you feel better about yourself, then feel free to brag about letting them escape with their lives. Only by looking back at previous decisions can you begin to understand what flaws you have, though I suspect that you'd be more likely to think back on what happened afterwards." Landron shrugged, believing that the conversation was largely pointless since he doubted he would be able to sway him even slightly. "I'm a little surprised, since we both seem to have completely forgotten about Indrana and... Alaizia?, though it is quite possible that you just ignore women that would never sleep with you."

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  5. ALaizia and Indrana have already began to move down the street, heading deeper into the city. It was already nightfall and it wasn't as safe anymore for people to be outside at night.

" Come along or you will be left behind" Indrana called back, leading her sister down the street " We will be heading to Esbjardt's place, its the only way into the other side of the city."

[​IMG]

map reference:
    24: Esbjardt's place
    58: willthorp weaving. (shop)
    65: Lennos Battle goods.(shop)
    67:The old plank (inn)
    69:Rare notes. (shop
    77: ointment and bandage(shop)
    78: towerwall armor ( shop)
    79: cave, mountain and river.(shop)
    81: The backyard (inn)
    82: miraculous herbs (shop)
    83: waist and skirt. ( shop)
    88: Emgwyn's kiss.(craftsmen)
    91: Gobezerk's Gun-smithy(shop and craftsmen)
    92: Borgen's pies and misc. (shop)
    94: magical treasures ( shop)
    96: Hat and shoe ( shop)
    98: Hides of all kinds. (craftsman)
    99: Hermius baked-goods.(shop)
    102: Mesdan's pots and travel-goods. (shop)
    103: Rory's forge.( craftsman)
    104: Fine Glass ( craftsman)
    105: Willard's sausage hut. ( sausage...hut)
    106: Corn and oven.( craftsman)
    107: Art of Dress. (craftsman, clothing)
    108: Map Maker. ( craftsman, maps[duh])
    123: Items of murderous intent.(craftsman,poison and traps)
    124: The bridge
    125: Regent's specialty (craftsman, clothing)
    126: cheese, milk and curd. (shop
    127: Deepest keg.(inn)

6. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever keeping quiet in all this begins to follow the two. " It's good to see you Alazia. You've grown into a pretty young lady". Looking back to his companions he rolls his eyes. " This doesn't seem to be getting off to a very good start does it." Now calling to the others, " Hey you all need to get a move on. Put aside your differences for now. Adelaide what would the dawnflower dictate in this particular situation. Treat him with respect. If he won't change then you can burn him later." With the last comment reever smiles mischievously.

7. ALaizia smiled and looked at Reever " Thank you, you look rather handsome yourself...the world must have treated you well while you were gone"

Indrana smiled a bit to herself, even though she was angry at him still, it was nice to have her brother back...not that she would tell him that.

The group was nearing a turn in the maze of buildings.

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus moved up to them. "So Reever. You've been here before I assume. How do you know these two ladies?"

9. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" Well, In a sense I'm their brother. I'm told my mother died giving birth to me, A strange occurance for one such as myself. So I was taken in by the church. These two were my ward mates."

10. " we had such wonderful adventures, always running around the city and getting into trouble " ALaizia smiled, before looking a bit more nostalgic " He is, besides father Dremelos, the only person that treated us like we were normal" The girl whipped her hair a bit to the side to keep it out of her eyes, only now were tiny, black horns visible on her forehead.

Indrana sighed " many are hesitant to associate with one who was born from what we were"

11. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pavo, who had been intently listening to the conversation, pokes himself in between Alaizia and the Horny Maiden. "Why is that? Do they fear your birthright? Power breeds power, as we say in the Motherland."

12. " any many lands Tieflings are viewed with a bit of suspicion and contempt, mainly because of our demonic heritage we are viewed as something that is volatile and dangerous..." The blonde spoke with more wisdom then she appeared to have had.

Indrana scowled " My sister was more fortunate then I, being born with more human appearance, were as I was born with unquenchable anger."

13. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever grinned at indranna," you were also born with that wretched attitude. You always have been so fiery. I admit more than once i've feared for my safety. I must say it was you two who had more impact on me. I could have been alot worse for my situation. " Reever smiles softly as his cloak shivers slowly

14. " were we really?" Alaizia laughed " I would hardly think we would be that important".

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus smiled a bit. "Well, this is interesting. Reever right? Glad to see I'm not the only who was raised on homage of their diety. I never knew my parents myself. We got a bit more in common than I'd have though. And... being a foxy little rogue like myself I was more than a bit... mistrusted. I feel your pain ladies. Just gotta look in the lighter side of things."

16. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever turns his head thoughtfully," my deity no. My blood is of sarenrae. I left upon news that I was to be an inquisitor of the lady of graves. I fled hoping that as I left that my sisters could handle themselves. I see now they were more than capable." reever smiles pleasantly at alazia and Indranna

17. " why thank you, im glad to know we lived up to your expectations" ALaizia said sweetly.
    Indranna muttered " could have told you you were leaving first." she sighed.

18. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever smiled weekly at indranna," Would you have let me leave?"

19. " mabye...." She kept walking down the street, turning the corner.

20. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" I know you better than that Ini." Reever ran his hand through his hair and sighed as he passed by another group of girls and bows slightly to them " Good day ladies", they giggle girlishly as they pass by.
    (Perform: 15+8=23)