RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. " your lucky that your needed here Kitsune, or else I would have you strung up for insulting the Lady of grave's faith " She continued walking " I have no time for your idiotic nonsense"

Ahead of the group was a small, brown walled shop with a sign that read " Berg's Potions and Divination".

2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Hmm... I could use some Alchemists fire now that we are here. Maybe a some Love Potions and some charms. You did pick a good spot Indrana. Oh I also need some Grease Flasks." he spoke out more to himself than to Indrana.

3. " what are you yammering on about!?" she snapped.

" YOU LYING WENCH! I WONT PAY FOR THIS!" a human male stormed out of the shop, fuming about something " Lies, its all lies!"

A short, overly proportioned girl came out after him" b-but it wasn't a lie, the cards never lie!" She tried to catch up with him, but gave up after the man turned the corner.

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus walked up to the lady handing her a gold coin. "Hopefully this covers his fee. Alas some men just can't keep their cool and let anger take over. Some women too but that is another story."

5. " w-what?" The girl looked at the man " um, thank you...who are you exactly?" She blinked with a clueless expression.

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled taking her hand in his. "My name is Fraus my dear maiden. I'm here my compatriots and some others about the missing people. The horny lady there was leading us to where we'd be staying while we worked."

7. " h-horny wom---" She frowned as she saw indrana " are you talking about my sister"

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked between them. "So it'd seem. You two do have the same eyes. Well...except yours are a little less agnry."

9. " well arent you flattering, Fruas, but I would ask you to not to insult my sister" she let go of his hand.

10. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide remained quiet. She patted Adler's neck.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"But it isn't an insult. If I want'd to insult, I'd say far crueler things. But that's not me. Although, if she is your sister. Curious about this." with that he tapped her head where horns should be if she was a tiefling.

12. " I was born a few years after my dear sister, the demonic blood was diluted by that time" She sighed.... wondering why no one ever realized this.

13. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Honestly Fraus, not all half-fiends are Tieflings." Adelaide sighed. "You must forgive him. As charismatic as he seems his intelligence is...lacking."

14. Indrana spoke up " yes, though ALaizia is just a human...a wonderful person, but just a human"

ALaizia smiled " and I like it that way..."

" ok, we are going home sis, come on" The tiefling motioned for her sibling to follow.

Alaizia nodded " ok, lead the way "

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Hmm? pardon me if I never met one before. Just like I've never met another of my own kin. Quite a few firsts in this city. Also... As lacking as my intelligence is, i'm not the one who goes abandoning people."

16. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"I gave you the option to follow, and look were your decision got you. Would you rather I tie you to Adler's leg?"

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"My decision to stay ended up saving the band of Gypsies. Not to mention got me some quality time with some beautiful ladies. So how much did you get done in your little 'lets rush there in the dead of night' plan do exactly?" He pointed out to her. "So... rush in night and get nothing accomplished versus saving a group of travelers. I think we both know which is more intelligent."

18. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"I'd like to see proof that you did squat. I get the feeling that you didn't even notice the goblins were there until they were all dead."

19. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"They did almost fail to keep everyone alive." Landron interjected. "When we arrived at the battle there was someone on the ground, and a woman, that I saw come out of the same wagon as him the following morning, was under attack by several enemies."

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"And why don't you tell him about how I decided to use the stupidity of the goblins to scare them into running away?" with a wave of his hand he put his finger to his head and then pulled it away letting several words appear before fading away. (Prestidignation)