RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Whipper's Berg Chronicles.​
    Episode 1: meeting new faces, seeing new places.​
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    We find our party nearing the end of their journey to Whipper's berg, traveling with a small Varisian caravan. About a days travel away from the City, the train of wagons has ceased to move in preparation to celebrate a number of births and remember their deceased kin. Though Pharasman in belief, these colorful gypsy merchants invite you to join in the merriment.​
    The wagons begin to circle for the night, torches lit and the Varisians begin to set up games and tables for the feast. Many of these people are dressed in flamboyant colors and garb(all with scarves of different colors), celebrating and playing music. a man beckons some of you to partake in a game of chance.​
    A few others, mainly men playing various instruments and two women dancing about in sultry ways.​
    [​IMG]
    (( might add a bit to it as time goes on.))​

2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus rests down seat enjoying the show. He carefully eyed everyone with a smile. He maintained his human looking form watching the curves of the dancers as they danced about.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  3. A dancer extends her hand to pull him up off his cushion, inviting him to dance with them. Only now is it truly apparent that the two dancers are identical. Both wearing the similar crimson-gold sleeveless vests, baggy trousers, and assorted jewelery.

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus let him self get pulled up. "Well mi'lady, how can I say no to an invitation." With that, he began to join them in their dance with surprising skill.

5. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide walked into the circle of wagons, and saw a Man beckoning her to play a game. She walked over to him a took and seat. Making herself comfortable, she asked the Man "What's the game?"

6. " greetings friend, all you have to do is guess which cup the ball is under " he held up a wooden ball and then put it under a cup, shuffling the 3 around.

7. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

The cups blurred in motion, and in the dark light she quickly lost track of ball's cup. She decided she might as well just guess. "Uh...Left."

8. The man quickly pulled up the cup to reveal the ball " oh, you are very perceptive " he chuckled " do you want to have another try ?"

9. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"No thanks, to tell the truth it was just a guess." She got up, and looked around for something else to do.

10. The feast seems to be ready to start, many different cuisines common to the area, thier spiced aromas swirling in the air in a tantalizing display.
    The entire time no one notices a number of Whipper-wills perched on the trees around the wagon circle, silently watching, as if waiting.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Finishing his food, Fraus goes to the two ladies he danced with. "I admit, I had a wonderful time earlier with you two. I was hoping you two lovely ladies who join me tonight. I'd be happy to teach you two some wonderful moves of my own style."

12. The twins snickered a bit " ok, lead the way " they spoke in unison.

13. Dave Toast

Dave Toast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Zarsha stays in the shadows by the wagons. She just sits, watching. Every so often she examines the large crossbow she holds in her hands coolly as if she were ready for ambush.

14. Dave Toast

Dave Toast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

She eventually gets bored. She casually wanders over to the wagon were Fraus and the women are and knocks on the door. "Room for one more?" She grins as she waits for response.

15. As you are walking around, a single Whipper-will lands on your shoulder, chirping in recognition.

16. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide felt a sudden weight on her shoulder, and turned her head to see a Whipper-will. She raised her finger to caress the birds forehead.

17. The bird chirped once again in a happy tone, nuzzling the finger, its beady little eyes seemed to have an eerie intelligence to them.

18. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide, slipping from her usual strong, commanding tone, whispered "Aren't you a cute little birdie, huh? Yes you are!" She then quickly glanced around, making sure no-one had heard.

19. The bird just sat on her shoulder, looking around curiously. No one was to be seen, must have been nearer to the center of the wagons.

20. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide moved her finger in front of the bird, beckoning it to hop on.