RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever hides a smile and nods to adelaide," Yes that's my name, you mean the obatu? I suppose many people have never seen them. They are as much living as any of us. Somehow they just are." Reever looks around and nods to a passing skeleton. " The church has done studies on them. So if they let them stay I suppose that's enough to say they are not undead.". Reever smiles pleasantly to a group of passing girls," Good evening.".

2. the girls giggled as they passed the wagon.

The wagon was half way to the plaza now.

3. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After looking around the plaza for a bit, Pavo goes into the Best Assortment. Then, he proceeds to rummage, looking for cool oddities.

4. most of what you find is every day items such as candles, soap, chalk or other more valuable things like jewelery and fine dinner utensils.

in a case near the clerks desk was a small amulet with a piece of preserved, blue scaled-hide.

this is about all you find in your first look around.

5. 2ktaco

Pavo picks up a single bar of soap and, walks over to the counter. "I'll have this, thank you." As the clerk does his thing, Pavo examines the case a bit closer. "Say friend, what is that in the case?"

6. the clerk, a varisian man , smiled widely " that will be 1 copper peace my boy, thank you" he said before looking at the case " Oh, yes that is a piece of dragon's hide, it is said to enhance ones resistance to blows."

7. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"I haven't seen you before. Were you at the camp? I remember only the half-witted fox and odd child."

8. 2ktaco

Pavo retrieves a silver peice and flips it to him. "I'm sure it's far more exspensive than I can afford. I'll just have the soap, friend." Then, He waits for the Shopkeeper to get his change.

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus perked his ears up and walked up. "half witted? I terrified almost all of the goblins into running away scared. What kind of Half Wit uses cunning to scare off goblins and save people? Meanwhile, you ran off ahead. It's a shame because if we went with you, that'd be quite a lot of dead people on your head. Probably more than this town would have lost in half a day."

10. The shopkeep gives Pavo back 9 copper pieces " here you go, I hope you are satisfied with your purchase and mabye you'll come back for future needs"

11. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You are right though, half witted is too flattering." Adelaide retorted, calmly.

2ktaco and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  12. The wagons neared the market place of the Plaza, slowly pushing through the throngs of activity and eventually coming to a stop in a small area surrounded by tents.
    Luminita called back to the others " looks like this is were we are going to be for a while, we wish you luck on your business here and maybe we will see you all again one day"
    the gypsies begin to say their farewells to each of the adventurers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus goes to the two ladies he had been accompanying. "It was a pleasure to meet you two wonderful ladies. May our paths meet once again." With that he quickly gave a kiss to each of their cheeks.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  14. A short distance away, through the crowd , a single figure watched the scene silently. A set of piercing yellow eyes shined in the shadow of the bell tower.

A familiar bird, no longer disguised, landed on a ledge above " Mistress, the party has arrived."

" They are late" the woman replied in a slightly irritated tone "you told them that they were to be here by sunset, yes Bartilios?" She questioned as she pushed a few strands of purple hair out of her eyes.

" Yes mistress, I did, but they fell into a goblin ambush shortly after" The Nosoi croaked.

" Very well, I will forgive them for that...only because of the incident , but..." The woman gaze moved to the Aasimar as a wide, devilish grin moved across her reddish lips, " I still have a Grievance with Mr. Galyx though."

[​IMG]

15. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide said farewell to those she recognised, before hurrying to the plaza.

16. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever walks beside the inquisitor an her mount after he bids farewell to the gypsies. "You don't seem to like him very much. as for us, my companions and I met up with the wagons as we were making our way to the city. We were to work with you all in the investigation. It's nice to meat you miss...." Reever holds up a hand to shake hers as he shrugs his pack to one side.

17. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Adelaide." She shook his hand.
    "Who else has joined the investigation, do you know?"

18. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

"Well there was a gnome, Pavo, who went on ahead, and a monk but I'm afraid I don't know his name at the moment." reever says as he shakes her hand. "I figure that they will be around, but i am not sure when they will make themselves known. We should probably get a move on.".

19. 2ktaco

"I'll be sure to, friend!" says Pavo as he scoops the coins into his purse and grabs his soap. "Maybe next time I can snag that amulet." He departs with a smile and, when outside, walks around the stalls to the road. (Not sure where you guys are atm, but I'm directly at the entrance to the plaza now.)

20. Pavo walks directly into the others.