The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed as well, saying "I'm sorry too..." as she sent a small torrent of water towards Katrika.

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar gasped quietly. He sunk lower, his hands touching the ground. He felt so lost all of a sudden. Someone close to him now gone forever.

Ominethious likes this.
  3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious laughed, then said, "Trust me, If she's going to kill me she'd need the right elements and tools to do so... hers CANNOT Kill me... Assuming it is a Crystal Element. My persistence is Immortal, my Strength is endless, and my Will is as endless as time..." Ominethious kept a firm grip on her neck, Insuring she couldn't run even if she tried.

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at her sadly. "I don't like that some one. She's very mean to hurt some one as nice as you. You make me feel very good." He purred at end hoping to cheer her up.

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

It somehow.... worked. Maeja hugged the little kitten a little closer. She knew now she wouldn't be able to get rid of Arawn. "...She was a succubus from that castle."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

((
    ))
    Zeta was no fool, she knew that Pangaea was still alive, she also knew she only had one way to do this without having Pangaea die. The crystal orb was suddenly pierced by a rod of diamond, but only slightly and made a small layer below the crystal. it looked as if nothing happened to it. Zeta walked over and picked up the orb and handed it to tar "don't lose it, okay?" She then turned to Luna, diamonds fists raised from the ground.
    Ivory was now alomost out of breath "okay okay" she squealed. She just never wanted to die.
    Katikra suddenly had a look of disapproval about her. The ground had shaken only slightly when Luna's fists came out, but she felt it again as Zeta's did. She knew what was happening and never liked it. She faced her palm to the water and froze it in place "If you two don't mind, I'm need in another room."

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He frowned sadly. "Who was it? I'll make sure to prank her a lot!" he put a smile devious grin.

8. Mailboxhead

Iota did mind. He unloaded a full clip at Katikra, again bursting it with chaotic flame. He was hoping to steer her dodging away from the exit.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious let go of her neck, dropping her to the floor, then added, "And in my eyes, Death is only the Beginning... However, WILL you help us... Or let me deal with you later?" Ominethious then offered his hand to lift Ivory up off the floor.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was surprised. He was bruised, cut, bleeding from inside. One of his eyes was blackened, his clothes torn and his heart hurt.

Tar slowly and shakily took the orb, he clutched it close to his chest. He looked at Zeta,"Thank you..."

He stood up shakily, one of his legs was fractured. He said to Zeta. "I need to get to her mother, i'm in no condition to support you..." His tone was calm, and yet frightened.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Black ice came from the flow and up, very thick, and caught Iota's bullets "I'm trying to not kill you guys, please, just let it be, and hopefully this problem won't have to continue." As she stepped out of the door frame, ice blocked the frame.
    Ivory was busy trying to catch her breath, but she nodded.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta nodded "bring as much help as you can, this is gonna get rough."

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly then grabbed a heavy potion bottle and threw it towards Katrika, saying "I can tell, I'd likely be dead if you were really trying. Still, you could've at least left the healing potions unfrozen..."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar nodded. He got in front of the entrance. He stood back some feet then boosted into it, shattering a hole for him to get through. He slowly picked himself up and boosted away to find amber. Sputtering up blood along the way. Darkness clouding his vision.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had got her up off the floor, his eye going back down to his normal red, and said, "Must you take a minute to snap back into shape, or will you get over there to help assist Zeta?" as he said that he started reloading both his pistols, this time using more Silver tips, and have a small explosion on impact.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika chuckled catching it letting the door unfreeze "sorry, better safe then sorry. If I don't see you again, let's make sure we meet on the other side. I'd still like to chat with you." She started making her way to the throne room.
    "I-I'm not like. I'm not able to fightfor long periods, just heal..."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar had to stop boosting when he got to the catacombs. He was breathing heavily. He rested against the wall for a minute before making his way down, hoping Amber was where he left her. "Amber...? Areiss...?" He called out their names as he reached the hot springs. But his words were hard to make out, the blood was messing with his voice.

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious sighed, thinking she understood the obvious, facepalming he replied, "Just HEAL Zeta when she's in need of Assistance, and i'll cover you when you need it..."

19. Mailboxhead

Iota quickly scrambled after her, lunging from wall to wall quickly until he was able to leap at her, hoping to land on her with all four of his sharp, clawed limbs.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber heard him very quickly, Ariess followed behind "oh my god" she said as she ran over to Tar and forced him to lay down "what happened, where's Pangaea?" Areiss following right behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.