The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly fired one more steel dart from her dart gun towards Katrika, saying "I'll be sure to look for you there." and grinning slightly.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika sighed as she jumped forward "really, just take the opportunity. if you want to kill me that bad, I'm going o the throne room, go ahead and go there when your more prepared to fight me if you want."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Her hand moved quickly, she grabbed the dart from the side holding onto it. She never said anything, just smiled and kept walking.

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Lets go. "

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She walked with Enigma until they got to the hot springs, just in range to see tar on the ground.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Tar showing up had quickly caused quite a stir among the slimes there at the spring. Alysia was quickly brought out from the common rooms. Shock filled her face when she saw Tar on the ground and she quickly rushed over to help. "What happened?" She said as she approached.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar choked when Amber asked him. He couldn't hold it. He began to cry silently as he held up Pangaea's orb. "I didn't...know we'd be trapped...I couldn't save her..."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber took the orb from him, she was about to get upset when the saw the orb. A little smile grew on her face "she still has a chance."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at Amber, one of his eyes was swollen shut but he still had tears in the,"She...is ok?" he asked. His voice was hoarse and gruff.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She nodded "as long as the orb isn't crushed, she may be able to make it out fine."

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He was relevied, but he hated himself for letting it happen to her. Tar leaned back, he spred his legs out. One was slightly off, it was broken.

"I should have gone in there...I should have left her with you...and not taken her...Im sorry..." He said saddly.

13. Mailboxhead

Alysia was shocked, but relieved to see everything somewhat okay. Tar was still very beat up and that was a problem. She got a few of the slimes over and had them start tending to his injuries. Their water magics would help soothe the pain and heal him, but it would still take time. "...Who do you mean by 'they'?" The Slime Queen asked.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed in relief. He'd have many scars, but he didn't mind.

"A succubus named Luna was in the room. She said she came to take back the castle...I tried to fight her...I guess I was too angry to fight clearly...she is extremely powerful and dangerous..." He explained.

15. Mailboxhead

Maeja sighed. "I don't know her name. She just wore this leather jacket and a mean attitude."

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn thought a bit. "Did she have red hair?" The only person he remember who had a leather jacket and was a grumpy grump was Enigma. He hadn't really gotten to play with her much. But he knew she was friends with Kalissa.

17. Mailboxhead

Alysia gasped. "Oh my god...." She said. "Xertra.... she's still in the tunnels.... She needs to know about this! Was anyone else hurt?"

18. Mailboxhead

Maeja glared angrily into the darkness. "Yeah... she did..."

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He frowned a bit. "I think it was Enigma... She's a friend of Mommy, but I don't like her because she's a Grumpy grump who doesn't like to play games. Lets Prank her!" he giggled a bit.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. "Just me and Pangaea...though someone else was there. She helped us escape. She told me to bring help..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.