The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar heard her squeal and he quickly boosted to his daughter. "Pangaea!" He shouted. Trying to grab his daughter and get her out of harms way.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright master. " Enigma said following Lucia.

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota lunged off the wall at Katrika, trying to strike her with his claws before jumping onto the opposite wall. Whether the attack hit or not, he didn't care. He was just trying to keep her moving. "Well I don't care much for politics, or royal right. If she wants it, she'll have to earn it."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( Best theme for this particular section:
    ))

Ominethious quickly grabbed his molten hand for her neck while she was on the ground saying, "You must really not want to look at me in my eyes, to stare into a void in which your soul cannot return... For i have a little speciality... Stealing souls by a glance of my eyes.."

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly aimed and fired the steel dart at Katrika, saying "Well, that is quite unfortunate, and I might be moved to help if I didn't owe my entire life here in the castle to Xertra and consider her a friend. Because of her, I've made more progress with my research than I could ever imagine here, and made many friends, so I would never go against her...."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna waster no time impaling more into her. All ten now stuck inside her, she was obviously in pain and all of the spike barely tapping her core.
    Lucia was happily walking with her slave, arm around her waist now.
    "I don't want to die!" She shouted scared.

Katrika sighed as her wing magic pushed the dart just passed her, she also did dodge the claw attack, the wind making her movement much more quick "I'm sorry to hear that, I'd prefer not fighting if I had too."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shouted in rage. He tore the spikes out of his daughter. He did it precisely and quickly. Once the spikes were gone, Tar grabbed Pangaea. "Pangaea! Are you ok!? Talk to me! Say something!" He said frantically. Blood running out of his mouth.

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma didnt mind Lucia for some reason. She actuly felt as if she liked the succubus a bit.
    She reminded her of Zeta bit actuly.
    " We are gonna have to head through the slime's spring first. " She said to Lucia.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea held onto her father tightly, she was very scared. Pangaea nodded "yes." But at that second, a small crystal rod came up and made a ball around her core.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh? We should probably try to introduce me as a new member so we can trick them too."

11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" The slimes are basicly the most ridiculus things ever. They just stay in the spring and play all day. We could probaly just slip past them. "
    She stopped for a moment.
    " Altough their queen... Alysia... She is good friends with Xertra. We will have to run the "new member" act there aswell. "
    She continued to follow Lucia.
    " Just dont get pulled in and absorbed by them. They try that to all strangers just so you know. "

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious laughed his demented laugh, then looked at her eyes, now having her in his grasp he said, "Then Give into my demands, Demands of your loyalty to this Heretic of the Queen to cease," Ominethious had shifted his other hand over and pointed at Luna who was now raising Crystals out of the ground, then added,

"I WILL Insure your life is protected if you will Put down your arms, and help us either destroy or imprison her... However if you want to still be that way, i have ways of torture, Because i'm not going to kill you that Easily, I'll make you suffer for as long as i can to break your Sanity... Even turn you into what i am by stripping you of the basics of life, only to be filled with what i now possess..." Afterwords Ominethious griped tighter, but making sure he keeps her alive.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar watched as the crystal formed around his daughters core. He was speechless for the moment. He couldn't grab it, with the crystal around it. He couldn't break the crystal, he might harm her core. All he could do is watch.

Ominethious likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

Maeja closed her eyes, trying to fight back tears. Normally she would've reprimanded one of her pets for poking into her private life, but she was just a little too emotional at the moment to care. "Its... just... nothing."

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He frowned a bit and whimpered. "Please, I want to make Mistress feel better."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "understood."
    As soon as the core was completely engulfed, the slime lost it's shape. "lo-" Whatever Pangaea was about to say cut off. The core laid on the floor, what was left of her, alive, but requiring slime laying on the floor.

Blackleaf likes this.
  17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory had a hard time speaking "b-but can you really beast her?"

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar just sat there on his knees. He didn't know what to do. He was too pained to fight anymore. His body coming down from his beserkering. He just sat there in silence. Staring at what was his daughter, and what she tried to say.

19. Mailboxhead

"It- it's just... someone hurt me very badly... and took everything I ever had."

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna laid back on the throne again "I did warn you. You came into a fight you couldn't win." Zeta had a hard time watching this as well. She couldn't say a word.

((Edited))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.