The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota did his best not to slip on the ice slick on the floor, chuckling again once he'd gotten his balance. "Hah hahh, you realize you're named after a fucking road condition, right?" He transformed his legs, his boots disappearing and his feet morphed with sharp black claws that dug into the ice and gave him fantastic grip. He kept his knees bent, holding his body in a half crouch, ready to lunge in any direction should Katrika try anything. "Too bad it won't do you any good!"

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Think a bit. We are looking for Xertra and there's a succubus you have never met in the castle. She arrived here a while ago and asked me to help her find Xertra so she could join the syndicate. " Enigma lied. She gave a quick smile towards Lucia.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was too stunned to get out of the way. The earlier fist had also jammed a lot of small crystals into him. He was bleeding a lot. But his rage and anger grew.

But not fast enough. The fists slammed into him, pinning him into the wall.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly then tried quickly moving to a cabinet to get something, saying "Glad I got this built!"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious let out a little hiss, following the steam hitting his Rock-plated armor. Then said angered, "I will NEVER die... I shall not die, only to feel Pain...Suffering, Misfortune, Despair, Hate, and the Cruelty in which i am punished with to be apart of the living, and the dead I am The Dementor, the Destroyer, and the Shadows..." Omin started fast-walking closer to her, melting the bit of rock he has on his hand to make a hand of magma.[/Spoiler]

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Atlas looks around. From his time fetching food and drink from the mess hall, he had gotten a good idea of the way around the castle. Plus the scouting robots that Rex has been sending around the castle have made a virtual map that had been uploaded to the mainframe, and thus, to his memory. He walks in the direction of the stairs. Intending to properly explore the castle.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika sighed "can't we all just not like Zeta or Xertra so we don't have to fight? I was actually quiet enjoying the chat I was having a few minutes ago." She sighed The ice now started to crawl up Iota's foot in an attempt to stick him to the ground.
    Erika sighed "yeah right right, I think she went down to the catacombs to deal with a drider situation."
    Luna shouted out "weakling!" Zeta had enough standing around, she knew she had to help. But the second she started charging her magic, ten crytals spikes spawned directly around Pangaea "you move, she dies."

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory was running out of options. She made another stone wall and kicked it to him, and ran out of the box he made running as fast as she could.

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Thanks! " Enigma replied.
    She turned to Lucia.
    " Come on lets go! "

10. Mailboxhead

Iota shot the ground right in front of him, sparking a fire that enveloped his feet and melted the ice. He quickly lunged backwards, his hands morphing into claws. With all of his sharp appendages (except the one hand still holding his pistol), he easily clutched onto the wall. "Or you could just, like, drop your grudge against them."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious braced, and had been pushed back by the wall, However pieces of it stuck to, and broke pieces of his rock-armor, and made slightly jagged edges, perfect for a more melee combat. Ominethious then started to try and run after her, slowly perhaps, but had started to speed up, ever so slowly catching up to her he yelled,

"You cannot Escape the Darkness!" Ominethious started to fire six more fire shots from his pistol, and tried raising obstacles in front of her hoping they can hit from his Inaccurate shooting while running.

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn looked at her confused and tried to snuggle up to her, unable to because of the webbing. "Why are you upset?" He could tell something was making her upset. He wasn't sure why, perhaps just being in this state of venom induced loyalty made him more sensitive to her feelings.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly drew what appeared to be a pieced together dart gun from the cabinet, mechanisms exposed through the unfinished casing, and went to try loading the single-shot barrel with a steel needle stored beside it, saying "I wish that would happen, but I doubt it... Though the idea of inscribing shielding runes on yourself, I might just use that another time! This whole situation really is a shame..."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded as they walked out of the room "the catacombs we go?"
    Katrika sighed watching him get out of her icy feet "well I mean, Luna is my friend, and that really isn't Xertra's thone. don't you know how she got it?"
    One of the bullets hit her, but it never much. It did make her fall over though, her healing magic healed the wound quickly though.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar fell out of the wall and onto the ground. He didnt move for a moment. Slowly, and struggling, he stood.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma closed the door. After the left she turned to Lucia.
    " Hang on. Can we really kill Xertra by ourselves? I thought the queen wanted to kill her. "

17. Mailboxhead

From his perch on the wall, Iota fired at Katrika again with the same incendiary shots, this time sparking them into chaotic flame. "I don't have a clue, but she's done alright by me, so far."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna watched him struggle and grinned "I hope this slime doesn't mean much to you."
    "We do the same thing we did just, Xertra doesn't know me." walking with her to the catacombs entrance.
    Katrika did a quick dodge "Cony killed our queen, and gave the throne to Xertra. She never even tried to find out who's it was, and now that she knows, she won't give it back. It isn't hers, it belong to Luna."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was quiet a second. Then he seemed to tense up.

Suddenly, he blasted a beam of Lightening at Luna.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna sent a stone wall up to block the lightning but one of the spikes impaled Panagea slightly. It made her squeal a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.