The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Atlas returns to the lab after his little adventure. As Atlas renters the lab. Rex starts to groan and wake up. He looks over at Atlas. Immediately, Rex shifts his gaze into a glare.
    "Not cool, bro." Rex says painfully, still half asleep.
    "I'm sorry sir. But it was for your own good. I calculate that sleeping has improved your sanity level by 30%. I would also suggest sleeping regularly to prevent losing your already fragile sanity." Atlas says, professionally.
    "I regret ever giving you slight freewill and a personality." Rex says grudgingly.
    "I'll mark it up in your long list of regrets, sir." Atlas all smartass-like.
    Rex keeps a straight face for a short bit before breaking out laughing. "Fair enough Atlas. I guess your right. I'll go take a break for a bit. Walk around the castle. Try and be smooth. Impress the ladies." Rex says. Smiling.
    Atlas covers his face with his hand while 'sighing'. "I sometimes wonder if you even still have a shed of sanity or humility within you."
    "Ehhh..." Rex says while shrugging. "It's mutual."

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

After arriving in his lab, Crazyon sealed it, and began working on a new project of his.

3. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus's hollow, dark, dormant eyes flickered blue. The golden giant slowly got up, and he brushed cobwebs off of his form. He looked around, and though to himself 'I have returned.' He leaned against a doorway, waiting for something to happen.

CaptainMcManface and Ominethious like this.
  4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber nodded "my first concern is getting you rested, then I can get some help."

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Oh god..." Alysia was almost trembling. She wasn't sure what to do at all, and she was worried as hell. "Uh..... what did she look like?"

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Feh! I am plenty rested. I've still got something I can do to guarantee beating Luna...this body is weak, my other is far more powerful..." He looked at Amber,"...been quite a while since you last say my Draconic right? Bleh, I'd like to see that bitch stand up to me then..." He said, standing up slowly. Tar stretched. He tore his shirt off, not much need for it how shredded it was. "Right...I need to go back..."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber quickly ran up to him and grabbed his hand "please... be careful, I don't want to lose you after what you asked me earlier."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled,"Me? Die? The only thing dead about me is my emory Amber. Don't worry...I'll live long enough for us to get married heh..." He said, his smiled disappeared, "More importantly, you and Areiss stay here...dont leave this place..."

Tar smiled,"Ah yes...well, she had a very very red skin tight suit. She was obviously a succubus. Pink hair. Large chest. Tail..."

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked at it a bit and then turned to Lucia.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber joked "don't tell me you were looking at other girls?"

11. Mailboxhead

Alysia nodded her head. "O- Okay."
    The movement in the distance caught the slime queen's gaze. She glanced over and recognized Enigma almost immediately. She got up and rushed over. "Enigma!" She called as she approached. "Did you hear what happened?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed, "You never said I couldnt, besides. Your the only girl I love..." He said.

Tar looked over his body, many scars and cuts were all over it, as well as a few on his face. "....eh...I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable Amber..." He said, gesturing to his body.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia was caught by surprise. She assumed this was the slime harbinger. She kept quiet.
    Amber bit the bottom of her lip a bit "nah, it makes you look tough, now go kick some ass for me, I'll watch the two of them."

14. Mailboxhead

Iota sneered. "I don't want to kill you. I was just trying to stop you."

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar kissed Amber goodbye, "Love ya, ill be back later!" With that, he turned and boosted out of the room, heading towards the throne room.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked over at Alysia who was slithering over.
    " Huh? Um... Hi. Well... "
    Enigma studdering was mostly because she had a hard time being around slimes.
    But also because Lucia suddenly caught her attention.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar had made it to the throne room, he stopped boosting a few feet before. He took a moment to take a deep breath, to prepare for what might happen.

He walked into the room, "Luna?" He asked aloud.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"then come stop me!" Katrika said back to him walking away. Katrika had now made her way to the throne room. What was a little water in the room had now turned to quiet a bit on the floors, the water was very dark in colour.

This of course never stopped Zeta's battle. Luna made one big swing and one of Zeta's hands was shattered. Zeta was losing hard now.
    Lucia tapped her side and simply nodded.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma turned to Alysia.
    " Oh sorry. Yeah. "

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious starts fireing off his Explosive rounds at Luna, in an attempt to divert her attention. Omin reloads and fires another six, moves, then fires again, hoping to break her attention off Zeta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.