RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"..." Tomas stopped and turned around. "Look, ma'am, I'm not looking for trouble. I know it's not common to see a human in this part of... here... wherever this is, but I'm honestly not a spy or whatever everybody thinks I am. I'm living in someone else's basement, I have next to no money, and I'm honestly getting just slightly tired of people looking at me like I have an arm growing out of my chest. So, yes, I'm out of place, thank you for noticing."

2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten skulked over to the throne room and peeked inside seeing it empty. He slipped in and set the pie down and started going through his bag. "Time to set up the best prank!"

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Oh yeah?" She stopped her turning, she looked interested "like what, a actual body?"
    "Have you talked to the queen about this whole situation? I imagine she would care to hear. If something goes wrong and you get an army sent back to her, you know she'll be pissed."
    "Well I'm sure every kid says that about heir first job, but ya gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I mean I work with a tactical team to do jobs for the queen so maybe you could luck out."

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"You should really cool down Sweetie." She flicked the incense stick, knocking the ash off the end of it. She pushed off from the wall, strolling over and walking around Tomas, waving a curly, colorful line of smoke in the air. "Sit back, have a breather. Not everything in this town wants to eat you alive~" She paused to take a quick drag. "And the things that do... confidence curbs their appetite~"

5. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie smirked " I guess I'll have a talk with the Queen when i'm healthy. " Angie might have that fight after all.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded some, replying "Pretty much. You could hardly tell it is not a natural form." with a chuckle.
    "But, lot more too it than that. quite strong and quick, some self repairing functions, and a whole lot more can be modified onto them when I build one. One of the biggest things about them though is, unlike some kind of animated armor or magic construct, the person who's soul resides in it can actually feel, see, taste, it's quite literally like an entire body to them instead of some kind of armour."

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, replying, "Thats a risk i can pay in death of a thousand men. I'd rather she stay out of affairs that don't match the hight of importance of her. Besides, not like me being bound to-" Omin then stopped abruptly, looking away from Zeta.

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I could take you if you want, she's probably not all that busy." She laid back on the couch, making herself comfortable.
    "Maybe you should just talk your way to him, your words are practically slicing me up here their so edgy" She chuckled to herself "but really though, an army is something she would care to know about."

9. Shinxy-Chan

Angie chuckled " unless you can find someone to fix my arm instantly I rather wait until i'm at full strength. "

10. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'I agree with, Zeta, I believe it was. If we fail, and they find out where we came from, they need to be prepared. '

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe shrugged "up to you I suppose, why, whatcha gonna ask her for?"
    "Thanks foxy boy" she nodded "I mean look, if you wanna go be cool and stuff, that's fine. Just figure if you don't tell her and shit hit the fan, she's gonna kill the army, and then you for threatening everyone here."

12. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Lumin scratched the back of his head and muttered, 'My name is Lumin.....'

13. Shinxy-Chan

Angie smiled " you'll see! It should prove to be interesting to say the least. "

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried rols his eyes at her. "Not finish. I hid in a human village aft'r waking up, disguis'd of course. I practic'd black smithing thither until mine discov'ry. I fl'd from their hunting party 'till i ran into a f'rest and somehow end'd up hither." He finally takes a breath after finishing his story.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, now going to tinker with a device a second, "Fine, ill tell her. However, IF an army is traced back to here. There will be casulties no matter if we know they were coming or not."

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten worked about in the throne room setting up his trap. He grabbed this thin but strong thread and got it set up on the thrones seats. He worked on setting up a small little pie launcher and put it in a corner by the door. After twenty minutes his prize was done. Kitten crossed his arms smiling and moved to another part of the throne room trying to remain out of site. He sat down on the ground and waited in anticipation. "Oh this will be so funny. A nice cool whip pie to the face!"

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"If your thinking of challenging her, your an idiot, though it will be entertaining, that's for sure" She smiled, looking up at the ceiling.
    "Huh, so you just got lost in the forest huh?"
    Zeta raised a hand to her face, sighing "so let me get this straight, your going to try your hardest to avoid casualties in there by protecting people, but you've completely accepted the fact that some of the valmenhein can break through and come here potentially killing people? Look, it's cool that you wanna go be this big cool guy taking down an army leader, but you could end up getting a lot of people hurt or even killed over this. Do you really want that?"[DOUBLEPOST=1416848842][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Drosera nodded "that's... actually really cool" She zoomed over to the wrist piece, she had recently fixed it up to work like it should "well I made this thing" She moved over to her safe, taking out the metal orb and inserting it and firing it off, plating her skin in metal.

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lily jumped some in surprise, watching Drosera now as she said "Wow, I'd never even thought of something like that. Is that some kind of transformation tool?" in an excited tone.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Drosera nodded "yeah kinda like that" she changed back to her regular self, laying the wristpiece aside

20. Shinxy-Chan

Angie smirked, " I'm always up for a duel, I wouldn't exactly call me an idiot for it. "

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014