RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

Corn let out a small chuckle, "Well, powered gliders like this generally can't support larger, heavier people; perhaps a plane? or maybe a jet-pack? I've never built or modified anything for the use of dragons..."

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar hummed a bit,"Best you work on it." He said with a big toothy smile. "Now...why are you here again?"

3. Corn_the_Zombi

"Well...me and Adi were traveling for awhile and then when we went to rest for a bit but then some bully tied us up. Then Loppe and some other girl saved us and brought us here. I-I want to help you guys...but I don't know what I could do..."

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas had to admit it. He hadn't quite banked on his ability to get completely, hopelessly lost in a new town when he'd decided to go job hunting. Now it was clear that, although he'd gotten where he was going, he didn't know how, by what path, or if he could find his way back. Just perfect.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar waved his hand in the air, as if shooing the air away, and sighed. "Ok ok its fine its fine. Work it out sometime though." Then he got serious and pointed at Corn,"Do. Not. Cause. Trouble. Or ill end you, got it?"

6. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn was shocked in the sudden change of emotion. "I-I didn't plan on causing any..." He then quickly launched his glider and flew off.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, saying, "Its not a bold glory statement. I mean it. If it was you infront of a AK-47 at your head I would by almost instict move to be taking the wounds."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar watched him fly off and grunted. Then smiled, and burst out laughing. His laugh was deep, not expected from someone like him.

After he finished laughing, he wiped a small tear from his eye and sighed,"I never thought someone would take me seriously." With another chuckle, he decided to relax at the town square.

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried nods as he listens to her story. "Dragon's blood? Wilt helpeth with flames n' heateth. Doeth thou ev'r hast dragon craving? Thou knoweth, gold n' maidens n' loot?" Siegfried says, reaching into the flames to check on the metal's heat. "And, if it means aught, s'rry 'bout thy village. I hast a similar st'ry."

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Tomas received a few odd glances as he walked. Humans being rare in this place, of course he was going to draw some attention; some could practically smell him. The annoying part was he still seemed to be in the residential areas. The market - and therefore job options - was only a few streets over.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yep, when your arm gets better, if you manage to find work, you can get an upgrade later." she opened the door for her.
    Drosera put down her things, staring at the succubus for a minute "and you are?" obviously not great with new people.
    She chuckled "I appreciate the concern, but I think we both know that wouldn't happen to me."
    "Not particularly, mostly just carried over the strength and killed any magic potential I could've had."

12. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie sighed, she was not in the mood for the kind of " work " that she thought Loppe was talking about. " What exactly do you mean by work? " Angie walked inside of the home.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin half-frowned, saying, "Now thats being bold. However, if notvan AK-47 they might fire a ATPF shell at you."

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh, right." Lilly replied, quickly adding "I'm Lilly, one of Darcia's friends, he mentioned you work with runic tech?", sounding somewhat curious now.
    "First time I've really seen anyone else working on anything similar, I work and tinker with runic tech at the castle as a researcher."

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried nods, pouring the molten metal into a mold he produced from his bag. "Wouldst thou liketh to heareth of mine st'ry?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well just help with the town really, sell stuff, build stuff. Jobs that help the town really."
    "I'm not scared, don't worry about me. The main reason I'm here right now, is to make sure everyone that goes, comes back alive." She stood back up again, making all of the jewels go back underground again.
    "Friend of Darcia huh?" She grew a little less aggressive learning that "I'm Drosera, I would have more but... recently got stolen for me."
    She chuckled "sure, I'll try to understand the whole thing" she said joking.

17. Shinxy-Chan

Angie sighed, those kind of jobs were incredibly boring to her.... " I gotta be honest, that sounds soooooo borrrinnnggg. "

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin mumbled to himself about her structures that were made of crystal, "Wonder if i can make a lava throne.."

Shaking his head he then asked, "Are you sure you want to send people from TDS into hell? Literally?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe giggled, taking her into her house "well you don't have to, this place is free after all."
    "Well you already are aren't you? I already know I can't argue you to not do this, so I figure may as well do it and have another problem solved. Though do you really think your ready? Maybe it would be a good idea to wait awhile, make sure this plan of us is gonna work as planned."

20. Shinxy-Chan

Angie followed Loppe into the house, she was tired and wanted to get some rest before she started her reconnaissance. " So how am I going to get a better place if I don't want to do boring work? "