RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had nodded, replying, "We can't even do it till that Tank Destroyer shows up, and Rex rigs his 'upgrades' on it. And for sending TDS members there, im only needing 2-3 people. So You'll be tasked handling the people your tagging along."

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Stolen? Yikes, sorry to hear that.." Lilly replied, shaking her head a bit as she spoke.

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried smiles back at her with a chuckle. He is waiting for the metal to cool a little before re-heating. "Sadly I don't quite remembereth much. Thither wast noises and fighting, then a strange paineth, then coldness and nothing. I remembereth waking up in a field and ev'rything was diff'rent."

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten walked out of a store in the town with a pie in hand giggling. "I'm so glad that store used the same money that Mommy keeps in the closet." He began walking back into the castle. "Now to get to Miss Terra's throne hehehehe.."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Dunno, find better work? That's all I've really got for you." She sat down on the couch she had "why, what did you have in mind?"
    "Well then, what will my group and your group be doing?"
    Drosera shrugged, turning back to the little dragon "shit happens I guess, I'll have a new one made later anyway. So what do you do?"
    "Oh yeah, what a mouthful" she said sarcastically.

6. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

With a resigned sigh, Tomas looked to the nearest person for help. "Er, pardon me, sir, but I think I'm lost. Could you point me in the direction of the market?" All he got was a slightly blank stare before his conversation partner walked away. "...No? Okay, that's cool too." Another sigh, then he started trying to puzzle his way through with the road signs.

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly watched Drosera work now as she replied "Well, pretty wide range of things, tough what I've worked with most is actually, well, a kind of runic-tech body." and chuckling slightly.

8. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Three people across the street seemed to be hovering around him, watching the human closely. A bad aura hung around them, gave them a bad vibe. "Ey little girl, you're awfully far from grandma's house aintcha," one of then heckled at Tomas.

9. Stu and Improved

Don't acknowledge their existence. Just keep walking. Taking the advice of the sign, Tomas turned left and started down the road, listening closely for any footsteps behind him. He didn't like his odds if things turned ugly, and he had no intention of going back to the house in a body bag.

10. Mailboxhead

"Awwwh, she's runnin' away!" They called after him. It didn't sound like they were following, but it did draw more attention to Tomas. He'd turned down a lesser-traveled street, the buildings dark and quiet. It felt like eyes stared at him constantly from around corners and down the alleyways. A man in a dark hat, leaning against a lamp post, watched as he passed, but otherwise made no motion or gesture. His gaze seemed to pierce the hardest. Best not to linger here.

11. Stu and Improved

Experience has been said to be the best teacher, and experience had taught the soldier that when you were in a situation like this, the best thing was to put your head down and keep walking. Leave it to him to find the nearest dark alley and run down it like a fool. Obviously it was a bad idea to go job hunting in a town he didn't know the layout of, but he was tired of intruding on Miku's home base, and honestly he felt like he was being a nuisance, even if she had reassured him that it was fine.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin thought for a second, replying, "Well you said yours would be simply to support if we get in a roughneck spot. As for me, Rex, and a few others, We are to actually go do what we need to do. That being, bring back here the Albert Einstein of the Valmenhein. His alias is literally, Alias. His full name wont be disclosed here. As for him in description. Just think of a slender man with 1 eye shot out, red slicked back hair, a very, weird, laugh, and has a cane due to injuries involving the last time me, and a few of us tried kicking Daelthious's backplate. Also, he can't speak any language of this dimension..."

13. Mailboxhead

It was quite a gamble to dash down a dark alley in the shady side of town, but thankfully this stretch was evacuated of any kind of stalker or creep. The darkness seemed to enclose behind him, relinquishing any desire he might have to turn back. He came out unscathed, finding himself at a new boulevard. A whiff of incense, a puff of colored smoke drifted in from the side of his vision. An unknown presence stood beside him.

14. Stu and Improved

"Well, this still isn't..." Tomas noticed the smoke and blinked. "...Why do I get the feeling that if I turn around, I'm gonna get it in the face with a lead pipe or something?" With a chuckle, he turned, hands raised in a conciliatory gesture. "I don't want any trouble, I just..." Oh. Not a thug. "...Uh, I just want to find the market."

15. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Angie shrugged, we was legitimately unsure how to answer. Eventually she spoke up, saying " Normal work just seems boring to me, but I'm not sure what I'd do. "

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten walked through the halls of the castle going to the throne room.

17. Corn_the_Zombi

Corn_the_Zombi Big Damn Hero

Corn flew back to his home and went inside.

18. Mailboxhead

"Mhmhmhm..." The figure chuckled as she leaned back against the wall of the building. Her raven hair gleamed in the light of the street lamps, her amber eyes shown brightly. Her hand was raised towards her face, a smoldering stick of incense held loosely in her fingers, a line of purple-pink smoke rising from the smoldering tip. Her mouth was curved in a gentle smirk, finding humor in Tomas's awkward display. "You seem quite... lost~" she spoke, her voice like a soothing melody.

19. Stu and Improved

Tomas spoke before he could stop himself. "No, I love going for jogs in dark alleys in bad parts of town." After a moment, he sighed. "Sorry. That was rude. Yes, I'm lost, and honestly a little bit worried at this point." Looking around, he noticed that one of the offshoot streets led to the (somewhat) familiar storefronts of the market. "Oh, hey, it's right over there. Sorry, I'm looking for work and I've seriously got to get myself a job. I should get going."

20. Mailboxhead

"Mhmhmhm~" She chuckled again, idly rolling the insense between her fingers. Her amber eyes tracked him as he turned to leave, letting him take a couple steps before commenting. "I mean... you look quite out of place, chérie~" She brought the stick to her lips and took a long, slow drag, the tip glowing a dark red, then drew it away and blew a slow purple-pink cloud into the air. It smelled of wildflowers and set sparks in one's chest.