22nd February

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Feb 22, 2014.

1. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

Serious requests, dude. Not ones that violate copyright. Tiy's looking for mods that fit within the lore of Starbound. The XS Mechs, those fit. Avali? That guy stands to make a little money if he plays his cards right with Chucklefish. Megaman is a trademarked property of another company. Never gonna happen.

Zuvaii likes this.
  2. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like the binary and trinary systems, the different star colours and biomes being calculated from distance from the sun from Starscape.

bounding star likes this.
  3. Aeryc

Aeryc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OKEA NEEDS to be implemented. It's a great mod for who want a detailed, realistic base.

4. hoplar

hoplar Void-Bound Voyager

Avali race mod

5. D-16

D-16 Spaceman Spiff

i would think suggesting races would be out of the question. novakids are not yet implemented, nor are there any near-future plans to implement them. i also believe they have stated "we have no plans on implementing any new races anytime in the near future"

6. Chyre

Chyre Void-Bound Voyager

7. trewbarton

trewbarton Big Damn Hero

Top 5 Mods out of th 50+ I have used.

MadTulip`s Spaceship Mod-
    Not only one of the hands down best mods out there it makes the game feel far more personal and real. I have lost dozens of hours to this mod.
    Ammo overhaul (MMN)- I like having a bit of control over the style of weapon I use and the mod provided that in spades. I have been using this mod since shortly after I began playing and I have yet to try out every option this mod provides.

Horizontal Doors- Does what it says!
    BioMat- Gives the game a much needed boost to healing and hunting at higher tiers. Not only does it give me a reason to seek out organic components but also looks fantastic in any base.
    Wasteland Planets Mod- A unique and quirky biome that I quickly fell in love with.