Tired of hearing the same hopping and puffing sound from the randomly generated monsters? This mod is for you!
- Makes procedurally generated monsters have their own unique sound, just like Starbound back in beta version (Enraged Koala version).
- Monsters' sound is in accordance with its body type. Tiger-like monsters roar, horse-like monsters neigh, bat-like monsters screech, etc.
- Monsters will grunt if being hurt.
This is a branch of Supper's Monster Additions which only includes the sound. All hard work is by SentientSupper - I only help in making this version standalone (per request) and maintaining it. So don't forget to also visit Supper's Monster Additions and rate it!
This mod is safe to be uninstalled at any time without any repercussion.
Multiplayer question: client-side or server-side?
Both client and server need to have this installed.
Compatible with Frackin Universe (FU)?
FU doesn't add any sound to the monsters, so it should be compatible.
This mod works great with Enable Monsters Special Attacks, which allows monsters to use ranged attacks.
Modded monster parts have proper SFX too! Here are the supported mods:
Looking for the full package?
Not satisfied with just monster sounds and ranged attacks? Want better AI, more monster skills, and various monster tweaks?
Go get Supper's Monster Additions instead!
Other relevant mods:
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Monsters Unique Sounds (SFX from Beta) 1.2
Tired of hearing the same hopping and puffing sound from the randomly generated monsters?
- No more overlapping screech! Nov 21, 2017
- Modded monster parts support and Steam Workshop categories Oct 24, 2017