Compatible with 1.0
Steam Workshop Link
This mod adds more and more monster parts to increase the variation of creatures. It's work in progress. Right now, there are
- 30 new parts for small fishes
- 30 parts for small birds
- 13 parts for large birds
- 12 parts for small bipeds
- 16 parts for large bipeds
- 31 parts for small quadrupeds
- 14 parts for large quadrupeds
I recommend to subscribe to Steam Workshop! Or...
- Download the latest version
- Add .pack into Starbound/mods
This mod does not change any vanilla files, everything is prefixed "anti_" and nothing gets overwritten. It should be completely independent and compatible with anything.
It even works with existing characters/planets.
I can't really test the mod, but I know that it works, because i've seen some of my parts. But I can't guarantee that everything fits and works well together (but it should). Can someone please mod me a gun that shoots out random fishes?
Edit: Thank you ioxles for Monster Mash. It shoots out random Monsters!!!!!! No more running around planets!
Check out Freaks of Nature by Sartharis. It adds high quality monster parts and is compatible with AnTIMonster.
On Mod Pack Permissions:
You can add assets from this mod to your own mod, as long as you credit me somehow. Because I have the sprites in my work Portfolio and don't need confusion about authorship.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
AnTiMonster - Big Bag of Monsters 2.1
Monsterparts to add more variation. 137 Parts and more WIP.
- Large Bird Parts Aug 10, 2016
- Port to Starbound 1.0 Jul 26, 2016
- Furious Koala Update, a bugfix and the new attacks Jan 26, 2014