The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

das relly cool mans
    good luck

Lord Kain likes this.
  2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

It looks nicer now, but I'm not entirely sure if we're going based off of some alternate heaven/hell (i.e. your reference to lucifer may have to be changed).

We'll have to wait for Exodus to come online. She's the harbinger for the fallen angels and can shed some light on it.

Ominethious and Britefire like this.
  3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Alright, roughly how long do you estimate I'll have to wait?

4. Mailboxhead

Well, we'll actually wait for Squidgi to come online, since Exodus can go for weeks without posting sometimes. Time estimate? Probably tomorrow.

5. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

So If get the chance to make another character, it would be a kitsune. They would be tricksters, playing pranks on humans but overall not harming them. Because of an human's nature, they often tend to hurt or even kill kitsunes, putting them in serious danger.

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

True story... when Arawn drank the potion, kitsune shape change was one option put up. Squidgi said no... Thus Kitten was born :rofl:

7. Guppy The Cat

[T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: They love to prank others, and also to see people happy and comfortable around them.
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: A kitsune would be great friends with Arawn currently. Even more, they can have great ideas for pranks.

8. Guppy The Cat

Race Name: Kitsune
    Appearance: Similar to Nekos, Kitsunes on their human appearence have long, fox tails, and pointy fox tails, but on their fox form, they are multi-tailed, have as far to 1-9 tails.
    Race Strengths and Weaknesses: Kitsunes are mostly pranksters. They weren't made for fighting, and they are pretty weak. Most people would easily win a fight against a kitsune, even inexperienced fighters. Because of this, they tend to avoid fighting at any cost. But, however, they are quite smart, and can use many tactics to easily defeat an enemy if needed, but they don't do that much. Instead, they use their intelligence to work on pranks, or solve difficult problems.
    Reproduction Methods: Same as humans... they engage in activities... and get pregnant. The pregnancy here goes up to only 3 months, instead of the usual 9. It's not really common to them to engage with other species, but it may happen.
    Race's fighting styles: They don't tend to fight, so they don't have a custom fighting style. They tend to copy other species's fighting abilities if they wish to fight, but that is rare.
    Social Construct of Race: Kitsunes, as stated before, are quite the pranksters. They like to prank humans and because of this, they started to hunt, harm and even kill kitsunes. And due to that, Kitsunes now tend to avoid humans at any costs, and if one threatens them, they immediately run away, scared. Kitsunes gets along quite well with other Kitsunes. They also may work on pranks together if given the chance. A large population of Kitsunes exists on Asia, but other kitsunes have been scattered through the world and can be found almost everywhere. They tend to live on large rainforests. in which they maybe run around and play with whoever enters their domain. They also explore their domain quite a lot, to find out more about its creatures and its plants.
    Misc. Info: Most kitsunes are female, but there are males, too, but they are rare. Kitsunes think that being pregnant of an male baby results in a very happy life.

Character name: Cynthia
    Race: Kitsune
    Bio: Cynthia used to live in a forest next to the Demon Syndicate castle and the other forest surrounding it. She tended to visit the human villages and prank humans, but would often get hurt in the process. Her parents were a kitsune and a human, who could sucessfuly befriend each other, Cynthia grew up curious, exploring the forest and often getting chased off by feral wild animals. Often in her surroundings, a few kitsunes who lived there other than her and her parents warned her about a "dangerous castle" that she should avoid. Due to her curiousity and courage, she decided that when she grew up, she would go to this castle and fight whatever was there. She grew up to be an rude individual, acting sarcastic most of the times and not being friendly to strangers. She also has an ability to control fire magic, but it is weak and seems to only affect the air, making it very hot.
    Chosen Elements: Fire + Wind = Heat

Picture: [​IMG]
    Misc. Info: (None, for now)

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Neptz. How many freaking character are you gonna make.
    Nepen,Iris,Aello,Ebony and now Cynthia.
    Edit: Oh and the reapers.

Stu and Improved likes this.
  10. Mailboxhead

You know what? I'm gonna freakin' say it. This arc would've been 10 times better if Squidgi would quit rushing it. All we're left with is frustration at the end of it. Only 4 people really were able to participate at the very heart of it, and it barely lasted 2 days. It wasn't hardly meaningful if it was only 2 ten-minute fights.

To be perfectly honest, I actually want to restart this. Try again and make it actually worth something. All emotion is completely lost when all it takes is a single fight to wear Katrika's loyalty down, to beat Luna to a bloody pulp. Lucia and Enigma hadn't even found Xertra yet. And at the end of it? It feels like we were the worse bad guys here.

*sigh*
    This whole arc just feels completely pointless. Wasted potential.

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

So damn true.
    Like, I just barely got through reading this arc (Problem: ADHD) and I did not like it

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I'm okay with that. I've been to mug of a mess to rp any good and I'm willing to redo it. Just make sure Murky is okay with it. We'll nee to take a bit to plan out to restart

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Id much more prefer if we kept going but Luna got ressurected after a day or two.

Stu and Improved and Ominethious like this.
  14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ima like it, Cuz its Cute. :3

And Omin can finally mess with another pure Fire Mage... :sneaky:

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright nvm.
    Me and Squidgi talked a bit.
    We are making a new rp thread with the clan mule probaly.
    It wasnt until the first drider attack that the rp even started getting serious, it was just incompetent madness before that.

My proposition is to consider everything before the drider attack non cannon.
    The exceptions for this whould be any realetionships between chararcters,Anything Xertra/Amber releated,about 90% of the changeling arc,The existance of most characters and some more things.
    This will A. Clear up old parts of the rp/godmodding that doesnt make sense considering whats currently going on
    B.Get rid of characters we no longer need such as Nix,Zeref,Spork and etc.
    C.Remove ridiculus arcs or posts that make no fucking sense and that i know most people regret making
    And
    D.Generarly just make the rp more tidied up and have it make more sense.
    Someone joining the rp whould obviously be confused regarding the massive difference between Pre-Drider and Post-Drider rp.
    I know several rps on the forum that did this and the majority of them worked.
    Also! E. This will give us a chance to fix up the rules a bit. There was quiet a bit of godmodding in Pre-Drider. (( You know im just gonna rename it Pre-Serious and Post-Serious )) and someone reading the rp whould obviously think that godmodding on such level whould be allowed if basicly everyone alredy did it.

So to sum it up.
    1.We reset the arc back to a point where everyone can agree.
    B.We make the entire Pre-Serious rp non canon with some exceptions.
    C.We delete the existance of anything the rp doesnt need. Characters,godmodding,arcs all of that.

Opinions,Agreements and criticism towards this idea is 100% welcome.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

I like the Idea, hate to see us redo a bit of stuff, but at least it cleans the RP a bit... However at what point in the arc did you and Squid set it back to, or in the RP generally.

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I propose we rewind the arc to this post:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...emon-syndicate-rp.16944/page-803#post-1046672
    This is where things started going downhill.

I think we should close the rp thread until the rewind aswell.
    If we are moving to another thread AND rewinding the arc than any posts from this point will instantly get scrapped.
    Its completely pointless to post if we are rewinding anyway so we shouldnt do any posts until we have resolved things and/or gotten a new thread.

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Then here's the question, where is the ETA of all of this?

And the time rewinded is fine to me, but that opinion will vary.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Thats for squidgi to decide.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Alright. Hm, Worst time to ask of this but your steam is, who exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.