The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

That would be awesome, thank you =)

Ominethious likes this.
  2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The pixel ones like myself are made by someone on the forums, but he stopped making them
    Also, I hope to see you join, new members is good~

Night guys~

Ominethious likes this.
  3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Wait, Michael stoped making them!!! ;~; I WAS STILL IN LINE!!!

Bai anyways. :3

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

ah okay and thanks =)

thank you =)

Ominethious likes this.
  6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Huh, i'm such a Evil person in the RP and yet i give him the link to the Touhou Character Creator.... O_O HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD!?!?!?

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

A couple things wrong with this picture.

1: Tar's got a human form again, which means a human face. It would be hard as fuck to decapitate someone via biting. And didn't Tar say he came down from his berserker rage again?
    2: His hands are broken. He'd be physically incapable of holding a grip.
    3:It feels almost like god-modding. C'mon, she was supposed to die, but it was also supposed to happen in Squidgi's post.

Until we get this sorted out, I'm placing a lock on the events in the Throne Room. All the rp's everywhere else may still continue.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Alright alrgiht calm down, I fix I fix...
    Holy crap I feel uncomfortable when Mail goes leader mode...

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Here's my bio =)

Name: Cassiel
    Race: Fallen Angel
    Bio:Before falling from grace Cassiel was an Archangel who unlike his brothers was best known for simply watching the events of the cosmos unfold with little influence over them. During his rule in heaven he was charged with protecting the Moon and the North. Though when the fateful day came that the 'Nameless One' turned his back on the 'Divine One' Cassiel followed suit. Growing bored with sitting and watching he fell from grace with hundreds of others, but unlike the others he didn't stay in the Abyss for long. He simply wanted to see the world and travel it like a human, guarding his blackened wings under torn white robes. Even though he travels the world he still holds a title which is now the Angel of Solitude and Tears.
    Chosen Elements: Ice (Water and Air)
    Picture: [​IMG]

Misc: This is about me not my oc. I have slight disability that mucks up my grammar and spelling [why i love spell check] so if something doesn't make perfect sense, just tell me and i'll fix it up.

Guppy The Cat likes this.
  10. Mailboxhead

Alright then. Gimme a few moments to look over the profile. It might be a good idea to get to know the clan members a little before you join the roleplay. ;)

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Doesn't that Bio seem very... short? Its 1 sentence :rofl:.

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I hope you're active. Most of the fallen angels never really made any rp posts. Also, fallen angels have weird ass reversed magic.

13. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Hooray, new characters! We've been needing those.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

Alright guys, I've gotten the situation worked out with Murky. The rp in the Throne Room is unlocked now!

Eh.... I kinda have to agree with the others on this one. A one-sentence background won't really cut it here. :confused:

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well/
    Can Kirito come into the throne room?
    Like, later?
    Now I have to go somewhere for 10 hours

16. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I have a hard time making a bio up on the spot sadly. Most of my oc [over 500 at last count] where made with an appearance and a name and then through conflict and plot lines became who they are today

I hope to be active. I mean I'm going on vacation come the first of august but I have a mobile device so its not a big deal. What do you mean their magic is reversed?

GunmanRex likes this.
  17. Mailboxhead

Well, just give it some thought. We really only need about a paragraph. As for the reversed magic, this is the first I've hard about it. :cautious:

18. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Will do, thank you =)

19. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight daemons, i will try and do some stuff tomorrow
    i need the low down from squid first though

20. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I updated my bio, hope this is better =)

Ominethious and CaptainMcManface like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.